31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a goal with a pass. Gave them a goal with a weak save. That’s what I’ve come to expect from him really. Have to take the rough with the smooth

You'd want him to do better with the goal however it was nicely struck and terrible defending, should never have been allowed the free shot. Made a great save at 2-1 when akanji was caught out (imo a blatent foul) and they ran through down the right. That's a game winning save, 2-2 at that point with all the momentum makes it very difficult to win.

Got an assist and almost had another with a wonderful pass to kdb in the second half. Such is the exceptionally high standards of his distribution, whenever a single ball doesn't reach its target with pinpoint accuracy people on here are suggesting his distribution is off. Its not, its still miles ahead of absolutely anybody else.

You'd want him to do better with the goal however it was nicely struck and terrible defending, should never have been allowed the free shot. Made a great save at 2-1 when akanji was caught out (imo a blatent foul) and they ran through down the right. That's a game winning save, 2-2 at that point with all the momentum makes it very difficult to win.

Got an assist and almost had another with a wonderful pass to kdb in the second half. Such is the exceptionally high standards of his distribution, whenever a single ball doesn't reach its target with pinpoint accuracy people on here are suggesting his distribution is off. Its not, its still miles ahead of absolutely anybody else.
It was off today. There were so many misplaced passes either in to touch or straight to one of their players. At least 10. Maybe more. Their pressing and our lack of finding space didn’t help. They looked alot fitter than us today which given we hadn’t played for 6 days and they had was surprising.

However, on the flip side, his assist was good, the one to KDB was too and His save was good. I also agree on the goal, it was shit defending. We don’t close players down quickly enough. Goals come too easily at times against us.

It was a bit of a strange performance today. His usually really goood distribution was very erratic. I almost lost count of how many times he went long and kicked it out for a throw. It was like we had brought David James back!

The goal kicks that Dias took where he passed it short to him were different.

The pass for the first goal was brilliant though.

He made an important save when the Brighton player ran half the length of the pitch unchallenged after a mistake from Akanji also.

My pal thinks he might not be 100% and might be carrying a knock.

On the replays it looks like the ball comes off the Brighton defender before Haaland scores? I thought that meant that it isn’t an assist? Didn’t Kev miss out of the season record one year because he had one chalked off for a deflection?

Ive been fully behind him, his kicking is imperative to how we play but his kicking was wank and really should have seen go 1-0 down.
But it didn’t did it. He’s allowed one bad day in 5 seasons with his feet - even with a brilliant assist- especially as we win the game. Honestly, people on here are desperate for our lads to fuck to so they can have their little moan. There’s a lot of things in life to moan about at the moment - Ederson playing in goal for city certainly isn’t one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.