31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
get ortega in, enough is enough. the myth of him being good with feet is gone, been kicking it out of play and straight to opponent's feet for a few seasons now. can't save a shot for shit.

Time to get rid,he isn't upto it now his passing has been sussed/gone to shit.

You just can't rely on the clown

I'm starting to get sick of this guy, every single other goalkeeper in the league saves more shots than him, and his distribution is not what it was, he's like Bravo these days.

The utter dross coming from some of the members here is amazing. One game he does a world of a pass or a save and he's brilliant... he makes a mistake get rid ..... its like you are unaware of who he is... he's a nutter who will mess up at times....

The utter dross coming from some of the members here is amazing. One game he does a world of a pass or a save and he's brilliant... he makes a mistake get rid ..... its like you are unaware of who he is... he's a nutter who will mess up at times....
Hasn’t made a world class pass or save for a log 2 years….

He’s the worse keeper in the League imho

I've been shouted down on here in the past regarding my opinion of ederson, but I stand by it, he's fucking shite, very rarely makes a save of note and the myth about being good with his feet is laughable, too slow and casual, he's now a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.