31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which save did you expect him to make?
The trend of 1 SOT = goal has bothered us for a long time, of course, keeping SOT's to a minimum will have that effect as well but being megged isn't a great thing, can't say anything about the offside goal as that was just fucking cheating and he was setting up for a Rashford shot.

For me he is too stocky. He'd make a decent outfield player with his nice footwork and strength but he lacks athleticism ,height and speed in his box. You see this particularly when he faces penalties.

Won’t be appreciated until he is gone, not saying he’s perfect and agree his shotstopping could improve but he’s a very important cog in a machine that not many other keepers could fill and it seems this season with us not playing as well there’s plenty of daft criticism going his way, in particular the amount of posters saying he should have saved Gray’s shot for example the other week.

cant remember a goal that he has fucked up on and very rarely makes mistakes,i'm not talking about the bollocks you read on here about he should of saved this that and the other, cant think of a better keeper for our style of play.

cant remember a goal that he has fucked up on and very rarely makes mistakes,i'm not talking about the bollocks you read on here about he should of saved this that and the other, cant think of a better keeper for our style of play.
To be honest, his main skills seem to have been negated by opposition managers changing the way they play and having defenders who haven’t been good enough on the ball to keep it moving quickly. I’m not sure what we do about that but he doesn’t seem to be having as much effect on games now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.