31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wanted to, he could be the best keeper on the planet.

Unfortunately I think he's more than happy just being good enough.

His strengths are indisputable but he doesn't half mess up sometimes. Personally would be quite happy seeing Ortega getting a league game or two.

Bad error today for their first but whens the last time he did that? The way we play with him that's going to happen at some point. tonight only highlights how ridiculously good he normally is because that should in all honesty happen much more often than it does given the risks we take.

Lloris opposite has made 2 game costing errors on the bounce, De Gea makes a headline every month, Alisson who many say is the best around has made more errors leading to goals than any other keeper in the league since 2020.

Not sure I'm giving him an assist for Mahrez's 2nd but he definitely deserves credit for forcing the error with the quick ball up and hopefully that chalks off the error in his head.

If he wanted to, he could be the best keeper on the planet.

Unfortunately I think he's more than happy just being good enough.
Tbh with it being more clear than ever that the players on the bench are the ones most lacking in hunger (or unfit), I’m surprised Pep hasn’t given Ortega more games to send a message. Ederson personifies the apathy at the club imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.