31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute brain fart for their first goal. Got an assist in the end however.

All keepers make mistakes. Most keepers would have started doubting what they do, and the mistakes keep on compounding, but our boy carries on with confidence in himself. Strong lad.

He's been a big part of what we've achieved, but we always need to look to improve all over the park - including in goal.

His passing is great but teams have adapted against us to some extent and I'm not sure he gives us the 'extra' something that he used to.

And if you take away his passing, is what's left all that amazing?

Below is from a goalkeeping analyst. He's noticed how Ederson often gets himself in no-mans land and makes it an easier finish for the striker.

I'm not after Ederson going, but I also wouldn't be amazed if the club was thinking about alternatives either.

He's been a big part of what we've achieved, but we always need to look to improve all over the park - including in goal.

His passing is great but teams have adapted against us to some extent and I'm not sure he gives us the 'extra' something that he used to.

And if you take away his passing, is what's left all that amazing?

Below is from a goalkeeping analyst. He's noticed how Ederson often gets himself in no-mans land and makes it an easier finish for the striker.

I'm not after Ederson going, but I also wouldn't be amazed if the club was thinking about alternatives either.

The fact that Rashford was offside and Ederson would have quite easily swept up the through ball if he hadnt continued his run has a bit of a bearing on this one

Hope he has woken up from his average but more like concentration game his long to short kicking this season been piss poor for him but what a ball for Mahrez 4th..

The fact that Rashford was offside and Ederson would have quite easily swept up the through ball if he hadnt continued his run has a bit of a bearing on this one

Theres other examples of this in the thread that he posts. It seems to happen pretty often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.