31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So…he did his job? The basics.
Yet when it comes to anything that is beyond the basics of saving he just can’t be relied upon. It’s a worry.
Yes, all footballers are just doing there jobs.

It’s not a worry at all. He’s been the same since the day he arrived.

If it weren’t for Ederson, Villa could have easily got back into that game.

At 3-1, he made a good save from Coutinho, he cut out a pull-back that would have been a tap-in, came out and smothered the ball in what would have been a 1v1 after Akanji gifted them the ball…

Well done lad!
He's a goalkeeper. Imagine him doing a bit of goalkeeping. I'd expect most keepers in the division to do the same. I said it before and I'll say it again he rarely if ever bails a team mate out.
Still he looks cool.

He's a goalkeeper. Imagine him doing a bit of goalkeeping. I'd expect most keepers in the division to do the same. I said it before and I'll say it again he rarely if ever bails a team mate out.
Still he looks cool.
What, goalkeeping, you mean like all those things I mentioned in my post in this game and the same last week to keep it 1-0 at Spurs and keep us in the game? He was one of only three good players for us last week at Spurs, commanded the area well, came out and cleared twos chances at a 1v1.

I don’t know what more people want, it’s like moaning at a goalscorer for not putting it in the top corner despite scoring.

Yes, all footballers are just doing there jobs.

It’s not a worry at all. He’s been the same since the day he arrived.
Yes, and I’m not going to applaud them all for making a pass or a simple tackle.
Footballers for the best clubs need to make a difference.
He isn’t the same, he’s got worse. He cannot be relied upon to make any big saves.

What, goalkeeping you mean like all those things I mentioned in my post in this game and the same last week to keep it 1-0 at Spurs and keep us in the game? He was one of only three good players for us last week at Spurs, commended the area well, came out and cleared twos chances at a 1v1.

I don’t know what more people want, it’s like moaning at a goalscorer for not putting it in the top corner despite scoring.
It's the part about bailing a team mate out when they have made a mistake I'm on about, as sure as night follows day it ends up in the net regardless of the quality of the finish.

It's the part about bailing a team mate out when they have made a mistake I'm on about, as sure as night follows day it ends up in the net regardless of the quality of the finish.
Again… Akanji played the ball straight to Villa and they had a potential 1v1 but Ederson read it and smothered the ball. He bailed out Akanji then. We gave them a chance down the byline and Ederson read the pull back and stopped a tap-in. He did it twice last week n’all.

Again… Akanji played the ball straight to Villa and they had a potential 1v1 but Ederson read it and smothered the ball. He bailed out Akanji then. We gave them a chance down the byline and Ederson read the pull back and stopped a tap-in. He did it twice last week n’all.
No use in arguing anyway. He'll play all the big games regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.