31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly world class goalkeeper. Went through a period of letting in to many goals about 18 months ago, but his distribution always saved him from being dropped. Back to being a good shot stopper now too, his handling on corners is brilliant also.

A couple of those passes he did yesterday shouldn’t be attempted by outfield players, this mad fucker does it as a keeper. Would love to see him start in midfield for a game.

Yesterday match highlighted we have the best goalkeeper out of the two of them. For a couple of years Brazil have been playing Allison and not Ederson. Well now, everyone knows Ederson wins the battle hands down.

He played really well, few saves and distribution fabulous , he wouldnt have done an allison with that supposed foul, not that it would have been given as a foul as we well know !

Some brave and lovely passes on Saturday, best game from Ederson I can remember, contender for man of the match. Not to blame for their goal.

Some brave and lovely passes on Saturday, best game from Ederson I can remember, contender for man of the match. Not to blame for their goal.

He's outrageous. I love how City play but some times your heart is left in your mouth we some of what Eddie does. How he dares to make some passes! But he so rarely gets the very risky looking passes wrong.

Of course, not only has he got incredible ability to execute passes but the speed with which he assesses (passing) situations and chooses excellent options is astonishing. He has qualities that are almost KDBesque in that regard.

He's outrageous. I love how City play but some times your heart is left in your mouth we some of what Eddie does. How he dares to make some passes! But he so rarely gets the very risky looking passes wrong.

Of course, not only has he got incredible ability to execute passes but the speed with which he assesses (passing) situations and chooses excellent options is astonishing. He has qualities that are almost KDBesque in that regard.
It’s the audible groans when he passes a slide rule ball through two lines, followed by fans starting to mutter “What the fuck has he done” before applauding and saying “What a fucking pass that is” that makes me smile at games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.