31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Stefan is not awful at distribution. He’s probably in the top 10 on the planet for keeper passing. It’s just that he’s not Ederson.

Maybe we can get the mad keeper from Fluminense on loan!
It sounds like hyperbole, but IMO Ederson is the best-distributing keeper, maybe ever. You only realize how great he is and how difficult it is to do what he does when he's not out there.

It sounds like hyperbole, but IMO Ederson is the best-distributing keeper, maybe ever. You only realize how great he is and how difficult it is to do what he does when he's not out there.
He should take up footgolf when he retires.

He's unreal. Teams know they can’t stop him, so they don’t press him anymore, limiting his effectiveness a little bit.

Stefan is not awful at distribution. He’s probably in the top 10 on the planet for keeper passing. It’s just that he’s not Ederson.

Maybe we can get the mad keeper from Fluminense on loan!
I think he is passes to the opposition player most of the time has done it in the past when he’s played

Hope he’s back quick, frankly we’re lucky it’s not happened before, and we’ve never been better covered for him to get injured. Ortega is much better than Steffen, Muric, Caballero, Bravo & Wright.
If not, we’ll adapt our build up as more teams will try the high press.

When Ortega was coming on, you could see Pep cramming in as much info as possible to him in 30 seconds.

His passing completion seems to be 79.18% for his games for us this season.

Ederson is at 85.4% in the PL this season.
Do what you like with statistics I know what I saw today and previous games with him. Other players kicking out for him today. He’s a good stopper undoubtedly but his distribution is poor.

Do what you like with statistics I know what I saw today and previous games with him. Other players kicking out for him today. He’s a good stopper undoubtedly but his distribution is poor.
Yeah, you know better than statistics that prove for certain his passing completion is great. The arrogance you must have...

Kicking out for him today? We also do that with Ederson, so we have two players for the build up...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.