31 | Ederson - 2023/24

SOLID…which is what you’re looking for in a keeper. That and his deep lying midfield role, of course! ;-)

Another clean sheet! Good habit and moving up the GG list!!

I hope the talks of giving him an extension are actual. I can't imagine us with anyone else, and that's saying something, considering how great Ortega has been when called upon.

No one better than this man, magnificent performance again, he has saved us so much in the last few weeks.

Hart is better than Ederson.

He isn’t. Joe was a great shot stopper at his peak; although plenty on here would complain about low shots to his left. However, Ederson is abnormally good with the ball at his feet. He can do stuff that virtually every other keeper can only dream of. It’s not just his ability to pass with accuracy; he can do that under pressure but also read the game to make passes of great intelligence time after time.

Putting aside his ball playing skills, Ederson is also a bloody good all round keeper.

He is without doubt the best keeper for how Pep wants to play.

He isn’t. Joe was a great shot stopper at his peak; although plenty on here would complain about low shots to his left. However, Ederson is abnormally good with the ball at his feet. He can do stuff that virtually every other keeper can only dream of. It’s not just his ability to pass with accuracy; he can do that under pressure but also read the game to make passes of great intelligence time after time.

Putting aside his ball playing skills, Ederson is also a bloody good all round keeper.

He is without doubt the best keeper for how Pep wants to play.
I agree but Joe v Dortmund was the best display I've seen from any City keeper ( first game 67 )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.