31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Ederson shouldn't risk getting a red card. That's the first rule. He was close to fouling Garnacho the previous game.

Never seen a player get a free pass so much in my life. He has a braindead moment once every other game, has one of the lowest save percentages and XG saved in the league and his excellent distribution only outweighs his general average-ness as a keeper in the odd game where we are pressed really high (unless he has a brain fart like today). I don't know how many more mistakes he needs to make tbh before he is dropped.

Ortega is a better keeper. The difference in their ability to perform goalkeeping basics is bigger than the differences within their distribution, where lets face it, Ortega is still comfortably one of the best in the league.

I hope for his recovery during the international break.... but Pep said,his injury looks bad...

Fun fact - ederson has saved 1 penalty in the last 31 he faced for man city. all the other 30 went in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.