31 | Ederson - 2024/25

Worried? I am not. I am on a football forum discussing different topics. If I am in the wrong place just let me know, reading this thread the clamour to overhype normal things from a keeper I found a bit mad that's all. I love Ederson, he is key to a lot we do but simply being our last line of defence is the bare minimum surely?

What a weird weird statement. Ederson saving us (a goalkeepers job) is what he is there for? I can't think of the last world class save that dug us out of the shit from him which is probably why everyone is getting giddy over a normal goalkeeping performance.

Why is there another member firstly accusing me of not being a blue, and making wild statements that I wasn't there (based on nothing) from a fan who doesn't go to any games herself. The fucking irony.
Why the fuck are you continuing to post about your disappointment with City fans praising City’s keeper?

Worried? I am not. I am on a football forum discussing different topics. If I am in the wrong place just let me know, reading this thread the clamour to overhype normal things from a keeper I found a bit mad that's all. I love Ederson, he is key to a lot we do but simply being our last line of defence is the bare minimum surely?

What a weird weird statement. Ederson saving us (a goalkeepers job) is what he is there for? I can't think of the last world class save that dug us out of the shit from him which is probably why everyone is getting giddy over a normal goalkeeping performance.

Why is there another member firstly accusing me of not being a blue, and making wild statements that I wasn't there (based on nothing) from a fan who doesn't go to any games herself. The fucking irony.
2 games ago against Newcastle. Before that, Brentford, or before that, west ham. That's just this season.

2 games ago against Newcastle. Before that, Brentford, or before that, west ham. That's just this season.
world class saves? Your examples are far from world class and it is my point. Normal saves being exaggerated.

Why the fuck are you continuing to post about your disappointment with City fans praising City’s keeper?
I am replying to people replying to me and trying to explain the reasoning, because posters like you are shocked and surprised of someone expressing an opinion on football, on a football forum. Fuck it, every city player, every week is fantastic. Close the board down

world class saves? Your examples are far from world class and it is my point. Normal saves being exaggerated.

I am replying to people replying to me and trying to explain the reasoning, because posters like you are shocked and surprised of someone expressing an opinion on football, on a football forum. Fuck it, every city player, every week is fantastic. Close the board down
That’s not the point. I never said every City (capital C if you can be arsed) is fantastic every week, I merely asked you why you kept posting about people praising Ederson - now you’re throwing your toys out and saying the board should be closed down. I try think it’s nice Eddie getting some praise, in my opinion he gets a lot more criticism than he deserves - don’t mind people having that different opinion though.

Joelinton spinning and smashing a a ball from about 8 yards out and ederson saving with an outstretched arm is a "normal save"? Summerville curling a delicious effort heading straight for the top corner only for ederson to somehow get a finger tip on it and divert it wide is also a "normal save"?

I'm very, very curious to hear what you would deem a world class save if they aren't it.

Haha, been a blue since 1979 and have been to every ground we have played at , jog on rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.