31 | Ederson - 2024/25

I was at the game but feel like I have missed something. I do love Ederson but I get equally frustrated with him a lot too so maybe my thoughts are tainted slightly? He saved a couple of close shots from Traore but what saves did he make that justified the overaction of a performance? It was a game we have conceded two more goals in, bad defending more than anything to do with Ederson on that front, if any of the ones he saved had gone in then serious questions would have been asked surely? I think because he doesn't make a load of saves we are overhyping bog standard saves? I don't know. He helped us on Saturday but without sounding like Keane, that's his job and it's about time he has been the last line of defence and pulled us out the shit in my opinion. Hope he keeps it up.
He saved two one on ones and the last goal was set up by him !

Fantastic performance by him. There are times he makes mistakes or concedes goals a bit too easily, so it's only fair he gets credit when he puts in a performance like that. We don't win that game without those huge saves from him.

I was at the game but feel like I have missed something. I do love Ederson but I get equally frustrated with him a lot too so maybe my thoughts are tainted slightly? He saved a couple of close shots from Traore but what saves did he make that justified the overaction of a performance? It was a game we have conceded two more goals in, bad defending more than anything to do with Ederson on that front, if any of the ones he saved had gone in then serious questions would have been asked surely? I think because he doesn't make a load of saves we are overhyping bog standard saves? I don't know. He helped us on Saturday but without sounding like Keane, that's his job and it's about time he has been the last line of defence and pulled us out the shit in my opinion. Hope he keeps it up.
He has been criticised in the past for not being good enough on ones on ones, so surely he deserves great credit when the opposite happens?

One on one three times no goals - are you for real

He saved two one on ones and the last goal was set up by him !
I know, that was my point, he as a goalkeeper made two saves. Not worldies, just decent saves, in a game we have conceded two more at home.

He has been criticised in the past for not being good enough on ones on ones, so surely he deserves great credit when the opposite happens?
Praise - absolutely. I just think it was a bit ott all things considered

I know, that was my point, he as a goalkeeper made two saves. Not worldies, just decent saves, in a game we have conceded two more at home.

Praise - absolutely. I just think it was a bit ott all things considered
Why does blocking two one on ones and setting up a goal not merit praise ? I very much doubt you were there or one of us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.