32 | Maximo Perrone - 2023/24 | On loan at Las Palmas

Sevilla 1-0 Las Palmas - Max came on at 73m, played well, Las Palmas had 2 golden chances to equalize at the death, no joy tho, I'll keep an eye out for an iso vid of his touches, still don't know whether Max was among the Las Palmas players who went for coffee at the airport instead of boarding their flight and were left on the tarmac

Max played the first hour of the LP match - got yanked when LP rec'd a red card at 0-0. Both teams were constantly throwing themselves at the grass looking for calls, hard to really judge but it looked like normal Max actions in the brief moments of sustained play. meh

He left the pitch in the 70th with Las Palmas up 1-0. He more than held his own in the middle of the park against AM. It's now 2 nil. I will stick with my belief that he is one for the future...

Me too I totally believe in him even though I get a lot of shit from @twosips for it.

Really believe in the kid.. like he did in Cole Palmer.

Me too I totally believe in him even though I get a lot of shit from @twosips for it.

Really believe in the kid.. like he did in Cole Palmer.
Twosips? I'm surprised he can't see Perrone's potential. That's a big swing and a miss by him for me...SMH

He left the pitch in the 70th with Las Palmas up 1-0. He more than held his own in the middle of the park against AM. It's now 2 nil. I will stick with my belief that he is one for the future...

Did he play as a DM or more advanced position?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.