32 | Maximo Perrone - 2023/24 | On loan at Las Palmas

Twosips? I'm surprised he can't see Perrone's potential. That's a big swing and a miss by him for me...SMH

It's literally not true lol. I don't give him a lot of shit at all, so not sure why he's worded it like that. I just say he's obviously still just a talent who needs time and maybe isn't quite ready for the first team yet, whereas he is saying he should come back and start which seems a bit too much.

Last edited:
It's literally not true lol. I don't give him a lot of shit at all, so not sure why he's worded it like that. I just say he's obviously still just a talent who needs time and maybe isn't quite ready for the first team yet, whereas he is saying he should come back and start which seems a bit too much.
That makes much more sense, lol...It's the reason I put a question mark after your byline. I found it a bit odd that you would flat out not rate the kid.

Meanwhile he held up very well against a top La Liga side yesterday in what was IMO an overdue starting role...Atletico is no easy assignment for even the most seasoned midfielders given all their "tactical" nuance. Many people in Argentina compare him to a young Fernando Redondo. If he develops into anywhere near that level of player we'll be very fortunate to have him...

Ok that makes more sense and I guess since you're always responding to comments really fast on your channel, it seemed like you had completely written him off as a joke.

I think he needs to bulk up to play midfield in the PL so he's not pushed off the ball but the talent is there! Even in preseason could see his line breaking passes and trying stuff to get balls through to Erling which we've struggled with at times.

I've got my fingers crossed this kid makes it and City are the beneficiaries of his immense talent!

Max started for LP @ Osasuna. Watched the first 30 mins - Max played poorly, one mistake almost gifted a goal. The whole team was playing poorly tho, so he could turn it around, but I had to give up at 0-0 and do something else.

edit: Ended 1-1, both goals coming after Max was taken out at 58m.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.