32 | Maximo Perrone - 2023/24 | On loan at Las Palmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now confirmed

I think he makes it with us. I know that in recent history, it has only ever worked out for Zinchenko (I wouldn't count Angelino and his buy-back), but I have a sneaky feeling he will have a great season in Spain and become a solid player for us in the future.

Last edited:
I think he makes it with us. I know that in recent history, it has only ever worked out for Zinchenko (I wouldn't count Angelino and his buy-back), but I have a sneaky feeling he will have a great season in Spain and become a great player for us in the future.

Me too. I think he's getting the McAtee development loan where if it goes well, he'll take a major step forward in Pep's trust of him as he'll have ironed out his mistakes with real game time.

Makes a lot of sense really - with us looking to get another CM he was never going to play and the Las Palmas manager has spent a long time at Barca previously coaching so I’m sure is someone Guardiola knows and trusts

Really?

Good move to get him playing regular football in a top league.

He is clearly highly thought of, hence why we have no intention of letting him go permanently.

I agree,but he was apparently brought in as a first team option and despite us being low on personnel,he was never given a decent opportunity and has now been shipped out.

I guess,and hope,this is the start of half a dozen loans/sales for our kids in a similar situation.

I agree,but he was apparently brought in as a first team option and despite us being low on personnel,he was never given a decent opportunity and has now been shipped out.

I guess,and hope,this is the start of half a dozen loans/sales for our kids in a similar situation.
I think he will be back next season in the first team squad and he will get plenty of game time.

He looks the part, never looked overawed or out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.