32 | Maximo Perrone - 2023/24 | On loan at Las Palmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about something..

Perrone might be rusty but he makes things happen and that's a lot more than a lot of others have done in our pre-season.

It's a bit like KDB when he's just coming back from an injury.. he's shit until he's brilliant and when he's brilliant, he affects the game incredibly well..

City should keep him around the senior team.. you never know when you need a playmaker's assist especially since we lost Gundo.

Max fits this team like a glove. Good passer. Great Vision. Pausa. Good Crosser. Brilliant Control. Reads the game very well for his age. We really signed a gem here. I hope he stays in the squad and not be loaned out. Staying with Pep and the team will do all a whole lot of good. Special player indeed!

I've been thinking about something..

Perrone might be rusty but he makes things happen and that's a lot more than a lot of others have done in our pre-season.

It's a bit like KDB when he's just coming back from an injury.. he's shit until he's brilliant and when he's brilliant, he affects the game incredibly well..

City should keep him around the senior team.. you never know when you need a playmaker's assist especially since we lost Gundo.

Given we need Kovacic performing more of the defensive side of his game,as a Rodri deputy or even partner.....then i too believe this kid has an opportunity to seize the Gundo role,his attributes look tailor made for that creative lnk position.

i too believe this kid has an opportunity to seize the Gundo role,his attributes look tailor made for that creative lnk position.
I too feel the same way. From the games I have since him play before he came to City and and also from the pre-season games, I think we might have our Gundo replacement in him. A couple of years under Pep, this kid will be cooking, every team will be wanting him!

I havent seen as much as you,but yes the signs are there.
I have seen him play and I have been impressed. I really hope he blossoms in what I think he will become. I really hope he doesn't plateau too soon without reaching those heights. I hope he reaches his full potential

I have seen him play and I have been impressed. I really hope he blossoms in what I think he will become. I really hope he doesn't plateau too soon without reaching those heights. I hope he reaches his full potential

An aspect of his game that has surprised me is his speed and agility,i didnt previously see that in the recent youth tournament.

An aspect of his game that has surprised me is his speed and agility,i didnt previously see that in the recent youth tournament.
So far I have been impressed with Max. I didn't want to take it too much to the head because he had not played in Europe yet. I have seen some very talented players come play in Europe and fail. As for Max, the pre-season games have given me hope that he might be able to emulate and improve on what he did back home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.