32 | Maximo Perrone - 2023/24 | On loan at Las Palmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will rather keep him than macatee if it comes to a choice. feel like perrone is more ready to influence the game and has a better understanding of our tactics and also more intuitive of the two in understanding the half space. also know pausa and when to slow down or speed up play. macatee has to learn a lot more by playing regularly in another team who will make him a starting midfielder. whereas perrone is already understanding of a midfielder's role in a pep system.

I will rather keep him than macatee if it comes to a choice. feel like perrone is more ready to influence the game and has a better understanding of our tactics and also more intuitive of the two in understanding the half space. also know pausa and when to slow down or speed up play. macatee has to learn a lot more by playing regularly in another team who will make him a starting midfielder. whereas perrone is already understanding of a midfielder's role in a pep system.
I don't think that Peronne and McAtee would be competing with each other for minutes as they seem different types of player. Lewis would probably be the player that would compete with Perrone for the more conservative advanced midfield role.
I do wonder whether we have too many fringe midfield/wide attacker players in the senior squad as it will be difficult to give them all minutes.
One thing is certain - Lewis will not be going on loan this coming season so a couple of the others may have to.

Interesting that Perrone is specifically featured in official account posts in build up to the season opener.

Not usually something they do when the player is on their way out.

Interesting that Perrone is specifically featured in official account posts in build up to the season opener.

Not usually something they do when the player is on their way out.

If (and that’s a big if) the rumors about Kovacic being injured is true, I hope we keep him around. Always looked very impressive to me, always wants the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.