32 | Maximo Perrone - 2024/25

Always though this guy looks class, would love to see him given a chance, he already is light years ahead of Phillips.
I thought second half he would come on and play dm but played higher up the pitch maybe a chance to show pep he can be of use in a few positions. He's been told one more loan but things change I like him

I thought second half he would come on and play dm but played higher up the pitch maybe a chance to show pep he can be of use in a few positions. He's been told one more loan but things change I like him
His loan last season seemed very hit and miss, would he not benefit more staying with us and working with Pep daily?

His loan last season seemed very hit and miss, would he not benefit more staying with us and working with Pep daily?
I'd agree with that on another thread I mentioned him and said he reminded me of a City player trying to play for England he often looked on a different wavelength. Players nervous to receive the ball of him in tight spaces having to take 2 or 3 touches would love him to stick around but think he might be loaned out to real sociedad as a sweetener if girona get guerra.

He did well, but I don’t see how he gets minutes if he stays. Bobb needs a lot more minutes than last season, De Bruyne will get more than last season if he stays fit, Nunes will presumably play more too, and possibly even McAtee if he sticks around.

Looks like a player. Cool finish for his goal and good one touch passing around the box. Too bad he overcooked the pass to Haaland, as it would have been a nice assist, too.

Still young, but not too young to stay with the squad, if he qualifies as something other than a foreign player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.