32 | Maximo Perrone - 2024/25

I thought we could still sell, it was only loans that were not allowed
I was under the impression it was any and all transfer activity, be that loans or permanent transfers until the end of next summers transfer window. I could be wrong though.

Would be pointless to restrict it to just loans as we could make a mockery of it and bypass it by doing exactly what you said and just sell them instead but treating it as a loan.

I was under the impression it was any and all transfer activity, be that loans or permanent transfers until the end of next summers transfer window. I could be wrong though
I'm not sure. What you say makes sense
Someone more learned will let us know.

Source:
https://www.uefa.com/news-media/new...-on-multi-club-ownership-cases-for-the-2024-/

"Furthermore, as additional evidence of their independence, the concerned clubs (i.e. City/Girona and United/Nice) committed to the following:

the clubs will not transfer players to each other, whether permanently or on loan, directly or indirectly, from July 2024 until September 2025, with the exception of pre-existing transfer agreements that had been entered into before the opening of the CFCB proceedings."

My pleasure :)

We're not selling Perrone to Girona or anyone else so it's irrelevant...

Last edited:
Looks like a player. Cool finish for his goal and good one touch passing around the box. Too bad he overcooked the pass to Haaland, as it would have been a nice assist, too.

Still young, but not too young to stay with the squad, if he qualifies as something other than a foreign player.
Not checked, but guessing him staying could rely on us managing to ship Cancelo to free up a foreign spot.

Obviously we could fill that then by buying someone, but without him going I doubt it'd be a consideration.

The small bits I saw of him at City, I thought he could clearly pass the ball about and had decent vision. I wasn't sure if he had enough of an 'edge' about his play, and thought he was a bit lightweight.

Not seen any of his matches for Las Palmas, don't know if anyone reckons it's helped him in those regards?

Sometimes people would wonder why Cole was tried as left wing when he's clearly a right winger.. Pep wants to find out if a player is versatile enough to fit the system.. Bernardo left back.. Cancelo right wing.. Phil Foden left back.. KDB striker.. Jesus right wing back.

I think he'll make the team as he looks much bigger and stronger. Confirms what Pep thinks unless someone leaves, won't be more signings.

And we know we need a Rodri backup (who can play both as a 6 and an 8). Would explain why Pep is trying him as an 8 (trial by fire.. sink or swim) and he's done good.

BTW regarding the foreign slots.. Cancelo is not taking a slot.. he's dead to Pep. For 17 spots you have:

1. Haaland
2. Doku
3. KDB
4. Julian
5. Rodri
6. Gvardiol
7. Ortega
8. Dias
9. Akanji
10. Bernardo
11. Kovacic
12. Savinho
13. Nunes
14. Ederson

We still have 3 spots open.. Ake, Bobb are domestic players so they don't take the foreign spots.

If he can play even half decent in Rodri’s position then has to stay - KP has proved he’s not good enough for the cups ….hoping Nunes comes good this season. Only position we can have any concerns about is Rodri back up.

Is he staying with us this season?

I see he was in training today with the first team.

I like him.

But we have way too many central midfielders.

Rodri, Kovacic, Bernie, Nunes + Nico and Lewis as youth options for 2 spots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.