32 | Maximo Perrone - 2024/25

Watched Udinese 1-0 Como. Max went the full 90 [+10] ... nothing special the first hour ... just steady Max in a double pivot. Then at 60m Fiberglass put in Roberto, Paz and a winger which gave Max something to work with chasing the equalizer. Max was very involved from that point on, but only misery awaited. A corner caromed to Max in the goal mouth at 92m which he shinned wide. Then Como's favorite son Cutrone missed a pen at 95m to put a bow on the L. Late on, the broadcast listed Max among the POTM candidates for which viewers could vote. Max might get us a profit some day is my vote.

Watched Udinese 1-0 Como. Max went the full 90 [+10] ... nothing special the first hour ... just steady Max in a double pivot. Then at 60m Fiberglass put in Roberto, Paz and a winger which gave Max something to work with chasing the equalizer. Max was very involved from that point on, but only misery awaited. A corner caromed to Max in the goal mouth at 92m which he shinned wide. Then Como's homegrown favorite son Cutrone missed a pen at 95m to put a bow on the L. Late on, the broadcast listed Max among the POTM candidates for which viewers could vote. Max might get us a profit some day is my vote.
I think he's definitely going to make us some money or he can come into the squad should Kovacic or Gundogan move on next summer.

I think he's definitely going to make us some money or he can come into the squad should Kovacic or Gundogan move on next summer.

I think we really rate this kid and he's not going anywhere except to learn the DM position.. which isn't easy to learn on the bench by watching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.