32 | Maximo Perrone - 2024/25

He did well, but I don’t see how he gets minutes if he stays. Bobb needs a lot more minutes than last season, De Bruyne will get more than last season if he stays fit, Nunes will presumably play more too, and possibly even McAtee if he sticks around.
He played last season as a dm he could cover for rodri we always lose when he doesn't play .So what have we got to lose ?:) Just think Bruno will stay at Newcastle and we'll be scrambling around looking for alternatives put the right players around him (bernie) think he'd do well every player we try is going to be a downgrade on rodri. And any player near to his level ain't gonna be happy sitting on a bench

Has talent for sure but wasn't as impressed as others with him last night. Lost the ball a number of times in dangerous areas and didn't seem too aware of his defensive responsibilities.

Why isn't he at the Olympics?

Has talent for sure but wasn't as impressed as others with him last night. Lost the ball a number of times in dangerous areas and didn't seem too aware of his defensive responsibilities.

Why isn't he at the Olympics?

You sure you're not talking about Jacob Wright? Wright looked more out of his depth and needing a loan way more than Perrone did.

Perrone had maybe 2 bad passes where he tried to thread the needle and they were both turnovers.

He is a great little player
I think he will go back to La liga on loan
We’ll end up selling him for a decent fee but it would be nice if he stayed and got in the team

Surprised he hasn't made his way to Girona on favourable buy back terms etc. He is similar to Aleix Garcia who they just lost.

You sure you're not talking about Jacob Wright? Wright looked more out of his depth and needing a loan way more than Perrone did.

Perrone had maybe 2 bad passes where he tried to thread the needle and they were both turnovers.
No it was definitely Perrone. I agree Wright did struggle. Perrone showed talent I just think it's premature to start suggesting he's ready to be involved, he's definitely good enough to keep hold of but not ready yet.
Surprised he hasn't made his way to Girona on favourable buy back terms etc. He is similar to Aleix Garcia who they just lost.
Not allowed to have any deals between us as per new uefa regulations.

I hope he gets more game time through the tour. These guys have not played together before, or not for a long time, so as they play more they should understand each other's game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.