32 | Maximo Perrone - 2024/25

Sometimes people would wonder why Cole was tried as left wing when he's clearly a right winger.. Pep wants to find out if a player is versatile enough to fit the system.. Bernardo left back.. Cancelo right wing.. Phil Foden left back.. KDB striker.. Jesus right wing back.

I think he'll make the team as he looks much bigger and stronger. Confirms what Pep thinks unless someone leaves, won't be more signings.

And we know we need a Rodri backup (who can play both as a 6 and an 8). Would explain why Pep is trying him as an 8 (trial by fire.. sink or swim) and he's done good.

BTW regarding the foreign slots.. Cancelo is not taking a slot.. he's dead to Pep. For 17 spots you have:

1. Haaland
2. Doku
3. KDB
4. Julian
5. Rodri
6. Gvardiol
7. Ortega
8. Dias
9. Akanji
10. Bernardo
11. Kovacic
12. Savinho
13. Nunes
14. Ederson

We still have 3 spots open.. Ake, Bobb are domestic players so they don't take the foreign spots.
If Perrone stays and is registered he would take up a spot on the UEFA A list I think and along with the two over quota on the locally trained list it would mean no room for new signings unless Phillips and/or Cancelo leave.
Untitled.png

Last edited:
yes - he's one of six locally trained (not club trained) - two over the limit of 4 which adds them to the Free list making it 16 - if you add Perrone that's the limit - no room for anybody else unless club trained.
I didn’t know there was a difference between club-trained and locally-trained.

If Perrone stays and is registered he would take up a spot on the UEFA A list I think and along with the two over quota on the locally trained list it would mean no room for new signings unless Phillips and/or Cancelo leave.
View attachment 127855

Cancelo leaves.. everyone and their great great grandmother knows this.

Phillips most likely leaves.

And that's the state of things even before we get to Perrone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.