*329 Seats* Available Via Viagogo - 0 Available Via The Club

jrb

Just logged on to the stadium planner.

No seats available via the club / club planner. Only seats available via the Viagogo link/button.

LgAxWY0.jpg

Thought I'd have a look, expecting a few seats left, and Viagogo have *329 seats* for sale.

Most as expected are in the Colin Bell and East Stand, with quite a few in the South Stand, and limited seats in the Family Stand.

And you wonder why there are empty seats around the stadium on a matchday.

"No, but it's season Ticket Holders not turning up!"

Re: *329 Seats* Avaiable Via Viagogo - 0 available Via The Club

Doesn't that figure include season ticket holders that have made their ticket available via viagogo?

Bet some people make shit load by buying a season ticket then selling the seat on viagogo everyweek.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Bet some people make shit load by buying a season ticket then selling the seat on viagogo everyweek.

Thought there was a limit to the number you can sell back on viagogo ?

jrb said:
Just logged on to the stadium planner.

No seats available via the club / club planner. Only seats available via the Viagogo link/button.

LgAxWY0.jpg

Thought I'd have a look, expecting a few seats left, and Viaggog have *329 seats* for sale.

Most as expected are in the Colin Bell and East Stand, with quite a few in the South Stand, and limited seats in the Family Stand.

And you wonder why there are empty seats around the stadium on a matchday.

"No, but it's season Ticket Holders not turning up!"

Blindingly obvious to me. People buy a season ticket for a variety of reasons who cannot attend every match.

Whenever I have not been able to go to a match I have sold my ticket on Viagogo. Otherwise my seat would have remained empty.

The reason why there are so many tickets is that the match has only just sold out on the official site. There were tickets available last night.

Very few will buy a ticket from Viagogo if you could get one without the commission on the official site. See how that number changes prior to the Saturday.

GazC said:
Doesn't that figure include season ticket holders that have made their ticket available via viagogo?

Probably, but I would guess not that many.

I appreciate it's n early kick off and on TV, but why would any season ticket holder miss this match, considering it's importance?

Most available seats are in the Colin Bell and East Stand 3rd tiers, with a good amount in the South Stand. Those are normally the areas where matchday seats/tickets re available.

blueparrot said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Thought there was a limit to the number you can sell back on viagogo ?
Ah there probably is, never used it personally.

greasedupdeafguy said:
I doubt you'd make money from it.

You can only sell half a dozen games, I think, and you are restricted to how much you can list them for (up and down).

I've sold a couple of the matches that I've not been able to go to at the minimum price, a couple I listed didn't sell even at the minimum.

The idea's right, especially as the number of matches changed for TV mean people like me end up missing games, but I think it should be done by the club to avoid the Viagogo mark up.

jrb said:
GazC said:

Probably, but I would guess not that many.

I appreciate it's n early kick off and on TV, but why would any season ticket holder miss this match, considering it's importance?

Most available seats are in the Colin Bell and East Stand 3rd tiers, with a good amount in the South Stand. Those are normally the areas where matchday seats/tickets re available.
All the tickets are season card holders, viagogo dont get them any other way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.