*329 Seats* Available Via Viagogo - 0 Available Via The Club

JGL07 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Easter holidays. Plenty of people will be off to warmer parts!

When I've not been able to go in the past I've always tried to give my ticket away to people I know. Hardly ever get a taker.

Yes. I had a spare for Forrest at home in the cup that I couldn't give away.

Makes you wonder who Vianogo make their money from, apart from the odd tourist?
Viagogo tickets can only be purchased by Blue Members.

Thanks JGL07. I am hoping that the ground expansion will end Vianogo's relationship with the Club, with tickets more accessible.

Bristol Rovers fan in peace.

This is a joke. I want to go to the game on Saturday as I am passing through Manchester. But I can't as you have to be a member of your fan club to even use the viagogo website which makes the tickets even more expensive on top of the fees.

How difficult does it have to be to get a match ticket?

How common are touts by the stadium as unfortunately it may be necessary? Or if someone could sell me a ticket on here I'd be very much obliged!

All I want to see is some decent football (look at our league position to see what I usually have to put up!).

dandegas1 said:

This is a joke. I want to go to the game on Saturday as I am passing through Manchester. But I can't as you have to be a member of your fan club to even use the viagogo website which makes the tickets even more expensive on top of the fees.

How common are touts by the stadium as unfortunately it may be necessary? Or if someone could sell me a ticket on here I'd be very much obliged!

All I want to see is some decent football (look at our league position to see what I usually have to put up!).
Have a look at the ticket section on here, always tickets available at decent prices.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=299169&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=299169&start=50</a>

dandegas1 said:

Follow https://twitter.com/CityTicketX you should be able to get sorted.

bluesmith said:
dandegas1 said:

Have a look at the ticket section on here, always tickets available at decent prices.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=299169&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=299169&start=50</a>

As above. You'll get a much better price too rather than giving money to Viagogo.

dandegas1 said:

Got a spare for Saturday can meet at ground if interested

Just read the thread and thought I'd go on ViaNoGo to see what was avalible... there is someone selling a ticket in East Stand 105 , Row: A , Seat: 99 for.... £73!
Just copied from Viagogo...

Etihad Stadium, Sat 05 Apr 2014 12:45
Section: East Stand 105 , Row: A , Seat: 99 - 99
Number of Tickets: 1
Price: £73.00
Fees, Handling and VAT: £19.52
Total Price: £92.52

the Fees alone are worth more than a Junior and 16-17 ticket...

and people wonder why viagogo are hated

dan05delaney said:
Just read the thread and thought I'd go on ViaNoGo to see what was avalible... there is someone selling a ticket in East Stand 105 , Row: A , Seat: 99 for.... £73!

Thanks dan05delaney. I see the same greedy fcucker is trying to get £66 for Sunderland at home on 16th April. No doubt this ticket will be £80 plus when ViaNoGo taxes are added.

I bet East Stand 105 row A seat 99 / tout is one of the people who come on here claiming their life is far too interesting to attend every game and they offer tickets for free to mates but get no takers!!

Tim of the Oak said:
dan05delaney said:

Thanks dan05delaney. I see the same greedy fcucker is trying to get £66 for Sunderland at home on 16th April. No doubt this ticket will be £80 plus when ViaNoGo taxes are added.
They can ask all they like but with tickets available all around the ground for £42 to £46 on the official site, there isn't a pups chance of anyone buying at those prices. Black 113 has just appeared on the planner.

There is likely to be a similar situation for the West Brom and Villa matches.

Most City home matches do not sell out instantly. The Southampton match only sold-out around Wednesday prior to the match. The Sunderland and Villa matches have been on sale for two to three months and there are loads of tickets still available.

Ticket touts will not make any money out of matches where the supply of tickets outstrips the demand. This is frequently the case for a match not held on Saturday afternoon against less attractive visitors especially as many of them are bringing next to no away fans with the.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.