*329 Seats* Available Via Viagogo - 0 Available Via The Club

Re: *329 Seats* Avaiable Via Viagogo - 0 available Via The Club

Tim of the Oak said:
Pretty piss poor the amount of season ticket holders who can't be bothered turning up for this key game.

We need to instigate a policy like Bayern, where people lose their season cards if they miss several games in a season.

Yes let's put a tag on their ankle with timer and semtex that self destructs when they don't turn up.....

**** ;)

underneath the sky said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Pretty piss poor the amount of season ticket holders who can't be bothered turning up for this key game.

We need to instigate a policy like Bayern, where people lose their season cards if they miss several games in a season.

Sorry mate but what planet do you live on some of us have work/family commitments and with so many fixture changes every season some people will miss games so does that mean they should be punished for it if we go down that route we will be just as bad as the rags across town or is it the I'm a bigger blue coz I don't miss any games ffs

The Bayern system allows you to miss games. Lots of games. Just not more than half of the season's games. Nothing to do with who is the biggest fan, just a case of thousands waiting for season tickets and Bayern deciding that if people can't attend half of them, someone else can have the season ticket and those who lose their ST can pick and choose games like they already are.

LoveCity said:
underneath the sky said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Sorry mate but what planet do you live on some of us have work/family commitments and with so many fixture changes every season some people will miss games so does that mean they should be punished for it if we go down that route we will be just as bad as the rags across town or is it the I'm a bigger blue coz I don't miss any games ffs

The Bayern system allows you to miss games. Lots of games. Just not more than half of the season's games. Nothing to do with who is the biggest fan, just a case of thousands waiting for season tickets and Bayern deciding that if people can't attend half of them, someone else can have the season ticket and those who lose their ST can pick and choose games like they already are.

Well that's cleared that up then I would say the fans who miss half a season is only a very small minority so if it ever came to city which I don't think it ever will the number of fans effected will be few and far between

Tim of the Oak said:

I'll let you tell my friend who spent 6 months in Afghanistan that you are taking his season ticket off him.

underneath the sky said:
Tim of the Oak said:

You need to read through the posts mate. You only need to get to over half the games at Bayern to retain your season card so this is not asking a lot. Do the decent thing and give up your season card if you can't make half the games. We don't want to be a poor man's Old Trafford!!

-- Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm --

TommoCTID said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Yes let's put a tag on their ankle with timer and semtex that self destructs when they don't turn up.....

**** ;)

At least you know your name lol!!

-- Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:30 pm --

Armitage said:
Tim of the Oak said:

I'll let you tell my friend who spent 6 months in Afghanistan that you are taking his season ticket off him.

Your mate has rushed his life for this country. I doubt he's the kind of guy who would want his seat empty for six months of the season. If mates are using the ticket for most games then he would retain his season card under the Bayern system!!

Easter holidays. Plenty of people will be off to warmer parts!

When I've not been able to go in the past I've always tried to give my ticket away to people I know. Hardly ever get a taker.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

When I've not been able to go in the past I've always tried to give my ticket away to people I know. Hardly ever get a taker.

Yes. I had a spare for Forrest at home in the cup that I couldn't give away.

Makes you wonder who Vianogo make their money from, apart from the odd tourist?

Not!

4ELfJYU.jpg

Tickets still available via Viagogo.

So City have sold out their tickets, including tickets they've either sold or given to Viagogo via the sponsorship deal. Now it's up to Viagogo to sell their allocation of tickets, which they are currently doing via the *OS TICKET SITE*.(think about that)

Absolutely potty. Sold out, but you can still get tickets on the OS via Viagogo. Yet when fans see the OS homepage and see the match is sold out, do you think they will bother checking the ticket page? Of course they won't. Which means fans will miss out on tickets and seats will remain empty. But the club aren't bothered as they've already been paid for those seats/tickets by Viagogo.

Just an idea but can we post the seat/block/row numbers of people who have chosen to sell their season tickets for more than face value on Vianogo. (Excluding Vianogo charges).

I am relying on buyers who have paid excessive prices to share this info.

Maybe it is time for a few of these "Blues" to be shown up!!

Tim of the Oak said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Yes. I had a spare for Forrest at home in the cup that I couldn't give away.

Makes you wonder who Vianogo make their money from, apart from the odd tourist?
Viagogo tickets can only be purchased by Blue Members.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.