*329 Seats* Available Via Viagogo - 0 Available Via The Club

Londonblue20 said:
Comments on here that using the bayern system of losing your season ticket for non-attendance. What a load of crap.

I have a season card and have had one for 47 seasons except for 3 when I couldn't afford it.

I get to somewhere between 12-15 home games a season.

Well, under the 'Bayern system', that'd be enough. At Bayern, you'll have to turn up for 8/17 league games. If City did the same, you'd have to turn up for 9/19 I guess.

I'm not sure it's the right thing, but I don't think it's as criminal as some make out. If you can't make half of the season's league games, then the club might want to sell it to someone who will be there for at least half of the league games - especially with demand outstripping supply.

The acid test.

Let's see how many seats come up on Viagogo for the last home game against West Ham. Especially if it's a title decider. Nothing on Viagogo yet for that game.

Re: *329 Seats* Avaiable Via Viagogo - 0 available Via The Club

jrb said:
GazC said:
Doesn't that figure include season ticket holders that have made their ticket available via viagogo?

Probably, but I would guess not that many.

I appreciate it's n early kick off and on TV, but why would any season ticket holder miss this match, considering it's importance?

Most available seats are in the Colin Bell and East Stand 3rd tiers, with a good amount in the South Stand. Those are normally the areas where matchday seats/tickets re available.

This match clashes with school holidays

jimharri said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
blueparrot said:
Thought there was a limit to the number you can sell back on viagogo ?
Ah there probably is, never used it personally.
6, I think. I toyed with the idea of getting a season card, but then found out you could only sell on 6. And then only if you're a platinum SC. Wouldn't therefore be worth it for me.

That's a good point only platinum can resell.l So ordinary gold s/c holder,s if they can't pass to a friend have to leave their seat empty, if they can't make a game.

I may be corrected on this, but i was told that whatever tickets are left by a certain date before a home game, they are passed on to the ticket agency, (part of the sponsorship deal) who pay x amount for the tickets, this resulting in almost all of our home games being sold out a couple of days before the fixture this season, only for there to be hundreds of empty seats at each of these games. Probably because people are not prepared to pay the over inflated mark ups on each ticket.

mainestand said:
I may be corrected on this, but i was told that whatever tickets are left by a certain date before a home game, they are passed on to the ticket agency, (part of the sponsorship deal) who pay x amount for the tickets, this resulting in almost all of our home games being sold out a couple of days before the fixture this season, only for there to be hundreds of empty seats at each of these games. Probably because people are not prepared to pay the over inflated mark ups on each ticket.

Don't think so I've seen tickets on sale right up to the morning of a game on the o/s and the last few Southampton tickets only went yesterday. I'm fairly sure the empty seats are entirely down to season ticket holders not attending, the few tickets viagogo get directly from the club and unsold hospitality seats for less glamourous games.
Seats that go on sale to Blue members or general sale are almost always sold, hence the sold out signs.

Just had a quick look and blocks 301,302 & 303 each have 1 seat available. Block 304 has 16 seats and 324 has 20 seats.
I think we can safely say that where there are large numbers in a block these tickets have been directly given to Viagogo
by the club. The isolated tickets are those sold on by season ticket holders.

Tim of the Oak said:
Pretty piss poor the amount of season ticket holders who can't be bothered turning up for this key game.

We need to instigate a policy like Bayern, where people lose their season cards if they miss several games in a season.

Haha. I love it when people say this.

I'm not going.

Didsbury Dave said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Pretty piss poor the amount of season ticket holders who can't be bothered turning up for this key game.

We need to instigate a policy like Bayern, where people lose their season cards if they miss several games in a season.

Haha. I love it when people say this.

I'm not going.

Oh Jesus ... just when peace had broken out ...

Tim of the Oak said:

Sorry mate but what planet do you live on some of us have work/family commitments and with so many fixture changes every season some people will miss games so does that mean they should be punished for it if we go down that route we will be just as bad as the rags across town or is it the I'm a bigger blue coz I don't miss any games ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.