36 hours 'til the transfer window closes. One signing...

Left Winger (right footed) - no real preference who - Hazard, Cerci?

With a dedicated winger we no longer need to play Balo in his left inside-forward position meaning 3 strikers should be OK. Also gives us a wide option against park the bus teams assuming we tried Johnson on left and new winger on right in a traditional role.

Not sure if BM ever wants to try using real wingers instead of inside-out wingers though, if I've got one complaint about BM it's that he never seems to even try using old-fashiond wingers. I'm not suggesting all the time, just to mix it up in games as every team knows exactly how we are going to use our wingers before we go onto the pitch.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Someone said it might happen in the summer. With Mourinho going I can see it happening. Here in the Pigeonho household it will be a month long tug-fest if it does happen. Shoot, I might even run around the street with fuck all on, tugging away as I please. THAT is how fucking amazing that signing would be.
I could then listen to his debut from cell 9 as I serve 6 months for exposure and duffing on local (female) residents.

pardoe said:
Whoever you want - a galactico, a squad player, whatever.

I'm going to stick within the realms of possibility and go for Demba Ba.

We don't NEED to sign anybody, but one more striker, a proper poacher, not too expensive, should do it, in my humble onions. Meet his release clause before someone else does.

* apologies if this has been done several times before.

That release clause isn't activated untill the summer and i think Newcastle would happily miss out on £5 million on top of the clause to keep him there till the end of the season<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:38 am --<br /><br />
Blue Smarties said:
pardoe said:
Blue Smarties said:
Centre back please. Preferably Hummels or the Belgium kid from Ajax.

In place of who?

Lescott's been excellent this season, in my opinion.
Hummels is of a different class.

CB middle of the season, no thanks
Not like Lescott has done anything wrong in over 18 months and some people wont give him a break

I would like to see a midfielder with a more direct-attacking mentality. I don't mean the (running) Yaya type -although another of those would be nice!- but somebody who plays the ball (ie passes) forward faster and more direct than the players we have currently.

The fancy, short passing game is nice to watch and works well often enough, but the odd time we have got the ball forward directly and quickly we have given better service to Dzeko and Aguero as the opposition don't get the time to get organised.

Can't think of any particular players who may be available, but then I don't have the time to watch much football apart from City. Would Wesley Schneider fit the bill? although Mancini doesn't seem to have shown any interest in him.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pardoe said:
Whoever you want - a galactico, a squad player, whatever.

I'm going to stick within the realms of possibility and go for Demba Ba.

We don't NEED to sign anybody, but one more striker, a proper poacher, not too expensive, should do it, in my humble onions. Meet his release clause before someone else does.

* apologies if this has been done several times before.

That release clause isn't activated untill the summer and i think Newcastle would happily miss out on £5 million on top of the clause to keep him there till the end of the season

-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:38 am --

Blue Smarties said:
pardoe said:
In place of who?

Lescott's been excellent this season, in my opinion.
Hummels is of a different class.

CB middle of the season, no thanks
Not like Lescott has done anything wrong in over 18 months and some people wont give him a break
He said any signing you want, I'd like Hummels. Doesn't mean I don't like Lescott.

Pigeonho said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Someone said it might happen in the summer. With Mourinho going I can see it happening. Here in the Pigeonho household it will be a month long tug-fest if it does happen. Shoot, I might even run around the street with fuck all on, tugging away as I please. THAT is how fucking amazing that signing would be.
I could then listen to his debut from cell 9 as I serve 6 months for exposure and duffing on local (female) residents.

OMG. Imagine that, Tranny, merlin and Kun working together. You can pak the bus all you want but these 3 would find a way through.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Pigeonho said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:

OMG. Imagine that, Tranny, merlin and Kun working together. You can pak the bus all you want but these 3 would find a way through.
It's unthinkable, and better than what Real have upfront. To think we could have a forward line to match Barca, (which is what it would effectively be), is pretty fucking awesome! I just have a feeling that if the money was right, he would come. Right in the prime of his career too, whilst United settle for an aged Scholes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.