36 hours 'til the transfer window closes. One signing...

as much as I despised the guy when he was a rag, signing Ronaldo would take us to a whole new level.

M22 Blue said:
as mtagtap I despised the guy when he was a rag, signing Ronaldo would take us to a whole new level.
Is that 'much' in predictivetextland? ;-)

He's not a rag anymore. There are some on here who wouldn't have him because he was once a rag, which I find baffling. Infact it would be even funnier to have signed him directly from them, and to see the look on my rag mates' faces as they watch him wear the Blue of City having just took a massive dump on the red of United. They'll still probably have that look if it did happen, thinking about it!

Imagine if he was in the 6-1 side? It would literally have been about 10, perhaps more.

johnmc said:
Only one required for me.

Vas Te. Young, quick, versatile and available for a decent fee (£5m).

Can we stop mentioning this guy - Would have been fine on a free in the Stuart Pearce days. Absolutely ridiculous to think he is champions league quality when he's too inconsistent to be anything more than a 5/10 player in an average Championship side.

pardoe said:
Blue Smarties said:
Centre back please. Preferably Hummels or the Belgium kid from Ajax.

In place of who?

Lescott's been excellent this season, in my opinion.
are you kidding me did you not see the carling cup semifinal at anfield,the passing from our CB was woefull and we couldnt get the ball to our forward players and did you not see the positioning of lescott when the second goal was conceded he was running rings around Dirk kuyt and left richards alone to dry.Hummels would definitely be a improvement to lescott.

Don't think we will buy big(100m) for at least another 3 to 4 seasons we need to get our income up to 300m

Salar said:
are you kidding me did you not see the carling cup semifinal at anfield,the passing from our CB was woefull and we couldnt get the ball to our forward players and did you not see the positioning of lescott when the second goal was conceded he was running rings around Dirk kuyt and left richards alone to dry.Hummels would definitely be a improvement to lescott.

Yep, Lescott made a mistake for thier second goal. He's made one or two others, as well, as all centre-halves do. You'd struggle to name a better English centre-half this season, though. I'd argue he's even been marginally better than Vince.

Besides, Hummels isn't going to come here, and certainly not in January. He'd cost £20m, he's already playing in the best league in the world, and a move to England six months before the Euros would be a huge risk.

Lescott's been one of our most consistant players, not just this season, but last as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.