37 years ago today - Heysel Disaster

I dont really believe any organised media conspiracy against CITY but even I was totally shocked at wall to wall coverage 24 hrs on Liverpool fans being victims in Paris. Nothing at all on Heysel anniversary .....

I have had texts from Liverpool fans reverting to their 'history' as usual when I have a go at them losing to Madrid, but it is selctive history.

My thoughts were with 39 who died and to have a trophy parade the same day is disgraceful and shows little respect for the familes who lost loved ones. Liverpool above all clubs should know the feeling.

I dont really believe any organised media conspiracy against CITY but even I was totally shocked at wall to wall coverage 24 hrs on Liverpool fans being victims in Paris. Nothing at all on Heysel anniversary .....

I have had texts from Liverpool fans reverting to their 'history' as usual when I have a go at them losing to Madrid, but it is selctive history.

My thoughts were with 39 who died and to have a trophy parade the same day is disgraceful and shows little respect for the familes who lost loved ones. Liverpool above all clubs should know the feeling.

Its not organised. Its worse than that. Its biggest clubs having the biggest fanbases which bring in revenue for the media. Its a whole incestuous circle of profit and success breading profit and success.

Its no wonder that we've had the same old clubs across europe ruling for decades

The heysel-disaster set English football back 35 years and the FA still did not punish Liverpool for their part
we all got punished by uefa under the same brush and for me Liverpool should have been given the same ban on their own so after 6 years Liverpool should have done another 6 years

The heysel-disaster set English football back 35 years and the FA still did not punish Liverpool for their part
we all got punished by uefa under the same brush and for me Liverpool should have been given the same ban on their own so after 6 years Liverpool should have done another 6 years
Or you could say six years times four clubs a year (can’t remember exactly how many qualified back then) should result in a 24 year ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.