3rd over 4th or Manure winning the League?

3rd. Couldn't care less if they win the league. The Dippers will be pissed off though so that'd be a laugh.

Re: 3RD OVER 4TH OR MANURE WINNING THE LEAGUE

bluemoon27 said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
3rd. Has to be. Our time will come to eclipse that lot.

We wouldn't have to play a tricky qualifier, guaranteed group stages..

but if we cant beat some half bit team in a qualifier,then we would be shite in the group stages

Spurs so nearly could have lost their qualifier, but did well once qualified.

2 difficult games in (what should be) pre-season isn't ideal. 3rd Definitely.

Re: 3RD OVER 4TH OR MANURE WINNING THE LEAGUE

Esteban de la Sexface said:
bluemoon27 said:
but if we cant beat some half bit team in a qualifier,then we would be shite in the group stages

this is City, we struggled against Midytland in the waffa a couple of seasons ago and were unlucky to go out in the quarters the same season.

The last thing I want is some half bit team in the qualifiers. And who's to say we'd get a half bit team, Everton got knocked out by Anderlecht in their qualifier.

Spurs got young boys of Berne and got their arses handed to them over in Switzerland. They were lucky to get out of there with 2 away goals.

I agree with your sentiments but Everton lost to Villareal.

This actually emphasises your point though, we could get a half decent team as there is no seeding.

What if Arse v Man utd draw, we could feasible have our cake and eat it. Let's not jump the gun too much though hey ? Winning our games is more important than Utd failing at the end of the day.

3rd - I'm actually annoyed people would rather us finish 4th to stop Manure winning the league.

No brainer take 3rd, fkin hate the rags with a passion we aint gonna win the league so couldnt give a fuck if they do, and the upshot is watching them get slapped by barca again

Don;t care about them. They could win a nobel prize and I wouldn't notice<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:22 pm --<br /><br />Don;t care about them. They could win a nobel prize and I wouldn't notice

Rags winning the league or not isn't anything our club can influence. Our club on the other hand could finish third, the thing is the Gooners game is win win if the rags win it boosts our chances of thrid, if the gooners win it assists chelskis late attempt to pinch the title from them. All I care about is whether we will beat West Ham which is not a foregone conclusion.

Absolutely 3rd for us. Especially as it means in 20 years or so it will be them we are taking the record off for most league wins. Just a bit sweeter then the dippers.

3rd.

My days of churning over the rags winning trophies has long since dissipated.

If we both won the league and Cup on the same day, trust me... the joy in the City camp would eclipse anything they ever could muster.

And they would be more pissed off with us winning something to actually celebrate themselves!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.