3rd over 4th or Manure winning the League?

benCTID said:
Imagine sundays result was in your hands, Chelsea were defo going to beat Manure(and if Arsenal) beat that mob Chelski would win the league on GD, but if Manure were to win City finished 3rd instead of 4th (beating Arsenal to 3rd on GD) so what would you choose?

Without question 4th place and Utd to fail. Once they get the League record it'll be another thing to gloat about incessantly.....................god i hate them.

Bit of a poser this one. We expect the rags to be looking over their shoulder at us and take note so by the same logic why wouldnt we want them to fail? Having said that I'm prepared to wait another year for us to be pushing them realistically so its gotta be 3rd place thanks.

I want City, Chelsea and United to win this weekend.

Who cares if United win the title? What matters is that we finish as high as we possibly can do. Finishing higher than fourth this season can only benefit us next season, when we will either play two qualifying games to get into the Champions League or go straight into the group stages.

Well said "ANY1aBLUE". Stretford have gloated and rubbed our noses in it for too long. Think about the 34 year banner. Arrogant rags have the league won each year before a ball is kicked. Remember, they are NOT from Manchester. Tick tock tick tock the tide is turning and the blue moon is rising.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.