3rd Rd FA Cup - City v Burnley 1500hrs 6/1/18

Hope its a traditional Saturday 3pm FA Cup 3rd round game , the inbreds will bring a few thousand for a good atmosphere and if the club price the game correctly we will attract some of our old supporter base who find it difficult to afford £40-50 a game in the Premier League , both clubs should treat the FA Cup with respect and field their strongest teams , its still a competition well worth winning i was gutted at Wembley last season when we were robbed by the goons , so lets put that right and go all the way this time.

There is a good chance it will be , after all they will show the rags on TV so with both teams drawn at home they will end up Sunday 2pm no doubt.

Doesnt every single team play a weakened team in this. Wouldn't surprise me if a non league side prioritised their own league over this it's fallen that far. It's only slightly above the other one nowadays.
Don't think it will be that low but £20 or less will see a good attendance. Above £30 they can fuck off.
Need a low price as will be from December's wage

not an easy game,but we will win....I respect Burnley and them fans

Did the club come out with a price limit for the early rounds for supporters on the up scheme?
They have in previous years.

PL first against seventh, that combination is the combined highest ranking in league positions of the 3rd round draw. (Liverpool are 4th & Everton 10th).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.