3rd Rd FA Cup - City v Burnley 1500hrs 6/1/18

Any timescale for FA cup ko times and dates to be finalised. Most important for those supporters who may need to book a overnight stop.

Shouldn’t be long now, tv picks come through within a few days of draw then the rest are pretty much sat or sun 3pm kickoffs ... city most probably would be sat 6th jan 3pm kick off ... should be all confirmed by this weekend I guess!

Need to make a sharp exit from this trophy ( as well as the Carabao).
Yep, that's the spirit. Let's fuck off every opportunity to win a trophy. Thankfully, Pep, the players, and the overwhelming majority of blues I know, are full on for winning every single game we play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, that's the spirit. Let's fuck off every opportunity to win a trophy. Thankfully, Pep, the players, and the overwhelming majority of blues I know, are full on for winning every single game we play.

Why did he play the reserves last night and against West Brom and Wolves, then?

Some games and competitions are higher priority than others. Whilst City of course want to win the game, going out will actually help our bid for the biggest two trophies.

I go along with Pep. Never seen a manager who wants to win every game, kick, throw-in, competition, and trophy. I've waited a lifetime for someone like this. Poyser, Ball, Clarke, Pee-Arse - I've suffered the lot and now we have someone who is living and breathing for the benefit of this club!

tv picks are done, not us, and for the 1st time in 58 ties neither are them lot.
Sat 3pm KO looking possible. happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.