3RD tier - standing up? I think so!

Kenney_The_Blue

In the 3RD tier for the final, I know there was a bit of a debate about this before the semi but it's different for the final.

If your in the 3rd tier expect a 6ft 4" geezer stood up, hopefully I won't be alone :)

Kenney_The_Blue said:
In the 3RD tier for the final, I know there was a bit of a debate about this before the semi but it's different for the final.

If your in the 3rd tier expect a 6ft 4" geezer stood up, hopefully I won't be alone :)

If your stood infront of me i will get a steward to eject you and ask for a well behaved fan to replace you

Kenney_The_Blue said:

I stood up for the semi, 3rd tier, row 19, and everyone from row 19 backwards in our block was stood up.

We were also stood throughout in the third tier for the Semi, dont worry about it Blue, you stand up and be Loud and Proud. I intend to stand throughout in my Club Wembley seats which I hope will not become a problem.

kenzie115 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

I stood up for the semi, 3rd tier, row 19, and everyone from row 19 backwards in our block was stood up.

I'm row 8 :/

stood in the third tier in the semi final it was amazing all the nut cases were up there and singing, so youve got nothing to worry about, however I did notice that alot of the city lads there were the lads that youst to go, proper wotking class lads- the hamburg crowd, dont know how they got tickets, but I wish they were all season ticket holders

I took my young sons to the semi and they couldn't see because of the fans in front standing up. I asked the steward to ask those in front to sit down and he said there was nothing he could do!

Kenney_The_Blue said:

I hope your above Row 10 then.

The majority were stood up at the semi. Everyone seemed to sit down just after half time but stood for the rest after Yaya slotted it home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.