3RD tier - standing up? I think so!

ManCitylegend92 said:
Why dont stadiums just bring the old standing up stands back, it would be great for those who just want to stand up and should hopefully tickets be cheaper. It would also allow more fans in stadiums then and atmosphere would be even better.
There still will be seats for those who do want to sit down

A good point and there a hugely compelling arguments for doing this. I only recently found out, but the Football Supporters' Federation are currently running a safe standing campaign, which I've joined and signed their online petition - there's loads of information on there about it, including all the arguments on why the Goverment's stance (post-Hillsborough) no longer makes sense

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fsf.org.uk/petitions/safestanding.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fsf.org.uk/petitions/safestanding.php</a>

Get signing it and tell as many people as you can - it solves the problems for those that want to sit and those that want to stand. I currently always stand at the match, but I'm lucky enough to be in that corner - relocated from my seat further down the East Stand purely so that I could stand and sing....

Sorry if this is slightly off topic - if it helps, I'm hoping to be standing for the final and I'm row 29 in the upper tier.

I've always thought standing up has it's place during a game for example last ten mins of semi when the team needed urging on over the line.

What I don't get is the need to stand for 90 minutes. Liverpool away being a good example. 3.0 down after 35 mins. Good time to sit down! We wouldn't have scored that night had we played all night!!

glen quagmire said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
In the 3RD tier for the final, I know there was a bit of a debate about this before the semi but it's different for the final.

If your in the 3rd tier expect a 6ft 4" geezer stood up, hopefully I won't be alone :)

Shit, no offence lad, but i always thought you were 12!

Yeah ok Ken,just stand at the back of the seating area,cheers.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
In the 3RD tier for the final, I know there was a bit of a debate about this before the semi but it's different for the final.

If your in the 3rd tier expect a 6ft 4" geezer stood up, hopefully I won't be alone :)

Are you that desperate to be consoled by others who suffer from piles?

the goats backside said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

If your stood infront of me i will get a steward to eject you and ask for a well behaved fan to replace you

I thought every one stood up? Everyone did on the lower deck...............felt great to be standing again at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.