4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like his confidence is shot to pieces, very rusty and way off the pace. He doesn't look anywhere near our level at the moment and I don't think this will be resolvable this season. I'm hoping an injury free pre season will sort him out and get him playing at a higher intensity than wete currently seeing.

Has a lot of work to do to convince Pep.
When he gets his (limited) chances needs to get involved more for me - this evening he didn't look like he wanted the ball enough.
I don't really understand why we went in for him, nothing against the lad.
Likely, unfortunately, to be added to the list of midfielders who didn't make it with us (Rodwellesque)

With his injuries, his season is really only just beginning. Remember how poor Rodri looked in his first season trying to work out what to do and how much he was a step down from Fernandinho he looked.

As long as he puts the effort in in training, he'll get chances and I'll judge him next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.