4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue how good/bad/mediocre Philips is in our side - the lad hasn't had a sniff of playing time. I'd like to see him play more for our side for sure - as I think he might be great.

Lavia isn't the answer...at least not yet. We should have kept him in my opinion, but we'd still be saying he's miles off Rodri. His job for Southampton is about winning the ball back, it's not about running the game and always being in space to get the ball. Rodri was shite and up for sale on Bluemoon for his first 18 months let's remember.

Lavia isn't the answer...at least not yet. We should have kept him in my opinion, but we'd still be saying he's miles off Rodri. His job for Southampton is about winning the ball back, it's not about running the game and always being in space to get the ball. Rodri was shite and up for sale on Bluemoon for his first 18 months let's remember.
true. good analysis.

Arguably the biggest flop signing in Premier League from summer 2022

I watched him playing for England in the Euros and thought he was ok so had no prejudice when he joined us.
I do know that in the few appearances since his injury we have looked shaky as hell when he gas replaced Rodri. I wouldn’t like to see him start any game that we need to win. Hopefully he can be brought back to form in cameos when we have the game won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.