4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2024/25

Calm your tits, none in here is seriously suggesting that he will have places in final squad cuts when the seasons officially begin. Some people are taking appreciate for him and complimenting his last two matches performance.
There are literally 3 posts in the first page suggesting having him as back up CB for the season might be a good idea.

There are literally 3 posts in the first page suggesting having him as back up CB for the season might be a good idea.

You didn't need to put serious thought about it, maybe they posting it in not serious way. It's hard put sarcastic tone in post.

At the end of the day, does it matter what other thinks about him? It's not illegal to give compliment on his performance for the past two match and it's not like it will changes what Pep thinks about him.

Last edited:
When binning Walker suits your agenda, but Kalvin Phillips has to take up a spot on the squad...

My agenda? I'm simply stating that if Walker were to leave Akanji and sometimes Stone would need to move outside leaving us a bit light in terms of depth at CB. Is that not the case?

It will boost his confidence and increase his chances of getting a decent loan deal. Good for everyone. I wish him all the success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.