4 Match ban for Adebayor!!!

I just hope Terry gives Bellamy one and he gets up and twats him on Saturday! Make my season, regardless of the league position! Dont care if he gets 3,4,5,6 game ban, because CLEARLY the video machine at the FA does not play videos of the Top 4 players getting into it! Mascherano was ALREADY on a yellow when he fucked Barry. So, even if he had ONLY got a yellow card, it would have been marching orders!

The STANDARD of refereeing in this country has gone to the fucking dogs! They see NONE of the things that cause all the problems, unless, of course, it is Richards pulling some fuckers shirt!

Players don't like nasty, niggly challenges that can cause injuries, having their shirt pulled, or being fouled over and over and over again. If the friggin refs would cut down on THAT, we would not have HALF the crap we have going on in the league.

So, #1, get the refs doing the REAL job of refereeing the game the players are playing and NOT the game the ref THINKS they are playing!

THEN, if I were the head of the Refs, I would have the match official tell the Captains at coin toss, "the first player that comes up to me and tells me to fuck off after awarding a foul is getting a red card. Got it? Now go and tell them ALL, because I'm not putting up with the bullshit! If YOU want to talk to me about something significant, then come to me, other than that, lay off. Oh, and the firdt player that runs up to me and lays a finger on me, he's OFF, too! "

Rolling around pole-axed when hardly touched, yellow card! Waving your hand at me to get me to give a yellow to someone else, YOU are getting a yellow card!

Sick and tired of the FA "officiating" the game through video tape, but not allowing it to be used to sort out important matters during the game. SOme player (Shawcross) who goes down as if shot in the face. While he is getting treatment, ref goes over to 4th official and asks to see replay. If it is the same ballocks as Ade's was, Shawcross gets a yellow and Ade gets a talking to! NO MORE FARTING AROUND WITH PRIMA DONNA "TOUGH GUYS"! ALSO, when stuff like Huth clocking that guy is caught, it should be a 5 game ban, not the 3 for a red. THAT is violent conduct and it is NOWHERE NEAR THE SAME AS a player who is having his arm and shirt pulled throwing his arm about to get the fucker off him. Shit, Joe Jordan, Alan Shearer, etc, etc.. would have never played more than 5 games per year and would have been banned the rest of the time!!!

Someone at the FA needs to get a grip! The financial side of the game is out of control, the refs are out of control, the whinging managers (Pulis) are out of control and the video taped "judge, jury and executioner" bit AFTER the match is getting out of control....especially what they do and do not review! Was Mascherano's "tackle/intent to injure" NOT blatant enough of the FA? How about Bosingwa's Kung Fu kick to the back?

A fair shake seems too much to ask from these LAHNDAN-based wankers at the F.A. I guess?!

Seriously, every single time I see a close up of a player "talking" to a ref, he is effin and jeffin?! What the?! Get on with it!

Gentlemen, a small observation:

I seem to recall somebody suggesting that I'd been obviously humiliated as I suggested on my blog that the Abdy Faye red card could just as easily have seen the referee play on, as it was a bit of a 50-50. I also seem to recall the same people on this board saying over the past couple of days that the Adebayor incident was never a red card etc etc and yet your management team deemed that it would have been frivolous to appeal against it. That will be all.

Pam said:
I have asked this a few times now. What is this shit about two instances of violent conduct?

Robin van persie's Headstamp (he shouldnt of put his head under ades boot in the first place)

Very harsh considering Javier Mascherano's tackle on Barry last sunday didn't even get looked at when the ref missed it

bluem0ng said:
BigP said:
Damn skippy! Bobby Manc needs to see Bellers for what he is... which is one of our best and most dedicated players. He's about the only 1 (other than Tevez) left that I can see has any passion!

Bellamy hasn't played well since Hughes left. His first touch has deserted him and a lot of attacking moves break down with him on the ball, he won't play for the club again after this season

Now who's typing utter drivel? That touch that has deserted him touched it twice into the back of the net today. As Tevez's did with his first, Bellamy made a silk purse out of a sow's ear with his first goal. The attacks didn't break down- they made the attacks.
As I said, Manchester City at their best the season are the Tevez and Bellamy show. Everything slows down when Adebayor plays and he gets in the way, no doubt a gifted individual and a good finisher but City are far more dangerous with our C +C Goal factory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.