4 Match ban for Adebayor!!!

sweynforkbeard said:
BigP said:
Damn skippy! Bobby Manc needs to see Bellers for what he is... which is one of our best and most dedicated players. He's about the only 1 (other than Tevez) left that I can see has any passion!
BigP-you weren't the cause of the fight in the toilets at Stoke were you?

No, no, not me boss...honest!

The Iceman Cometh said:
BigP said:
Damn skippy! Bobby Manc needs to see Bellers for what he is... which is one of our best and most dedicated players. He's about the only 1 (other than Tevez) left that I can see has any passion!

....and DE Jong

Yes, good point. I strongly believe he would have made a positive difference against Stoke.

Shawcross was pulling at Ade's jersey, all he did was try to swat him away and miss. It is utter bullshit, the only good news is that the team seems to play better w/ Tevez and w/o Ade.

bluenose88 said:
They've given him 4 match ban coz its the 2nd time this season he's been sent off for violent conduct!

Yeah .... but how can anyone truthfully say that Adebayor INTENDED to hurt the Stoke lad the other night , and a Stoke lad who was pulling his shirt at that!

All Adebayor did was try to 'fend' him off , not try to hurt him ........ and the FA have completely overlooked that!

It was ridiculous .... you'd see a more agressive incident in a supermarket as two women scrap over who's having the last loaf!

It's about time City , as a club , put a serious complaint in about the way in which this club is being chastised ....... players at other clubs are doing similar things to what our players are being 'hammered' for and getting clean away with it!

---------------------------------------------------

Even in his other incident against Arsenal , he'd never have come into contact with the Arsenal player (was it Fabregas?) if a wild lunge hadn't of made him unsteady on his feet ..... okay he reacted it seemed ..... but he DIDN'T instigate the incident ....... that was cause by the guy who initially tried to cut him in two with that reckless tackle ... yet the Arsenal player gets away with it!

The thing that really disappoints me is the way the club just seem to shrug their shoulders and accept all the dodgy decisions that we seem to be getting.

Why can't we have some sort of fight back against the corrupt FA and stand up to the fuckers? Instead of just meekly accepting it everytime a referee totally fucks up?

Faor Adebayor to get a four-match ban and Mascherano get nothing for that potential leg breaker on Barry is, to put it politely, quite ridiculous.

This is why faith in Premier League officials and FA hierarchy is at an all-time low.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.