4 Match ban for Adebayor!!!

KentBlue said:
The thing that really disappoints me is the way the club just seem to shrug their shoulders and accept all the dodgy decisions that we seem to be getting.

Why can't we have some sort of fight back against the corrupt FA and stand up to the fuckers? Instead of just meekly accepting it everytime a referee totally fucks up?

Because you get an extra game ban for having the cheek to appeal.

We have got to moan more when bad decision go against us. When Stoke had a goal disallowed in the previos game, we never heard the end of it, how big clubs get all the decision ect ect. Now phychologically that moanig could well of been the difference between the ref showing a kneejerk red card instead of the correct yellow card. The rags do it endlesly, eventualy it pays off. We have had lots off bad decisions this season, someone from the management team or playing staf should be moaning about these bad decisions. That specky **** at Stoke is a crafty bastard. All they do is get a free kick, put everyone in your box, lump the ball in, if they lose the header and possesion goes to the other team they either, foul intentionaly so they can all get back in defencive positions, or play act that someones injured so they can take up there defencive positions. They should be booked on all occasions because these are professional fouls and intentional break up play tactics. Thats what the shitty FA should be looking at.

I have asked this a few times now. What is this shit about two instances of violent conduct?

When oh when is this club going to stop taking all this shit & start fighting back, clubs full of wimps. No wonder we cant beat stoke its not only the players who cant stumoch a fight but the management are shithouses as well.
The f.a & the refs are corrupt if they had the bottle & a top lawyer they could easily prove it.

Under the circumstances an appeal would have increased the ban by one match...The referee is not going to say...oh by the way I made a right bollox of that and so the FA will not act and therefore not appealing is really our only option.

Intent is in the eyes of the ref and of course all the Stoke fans.

I don't think it was in any way malicious and had the ref been on the ball he'd have blown for the infringement by Shawcross immediately.

Having said all that Ade should know better than to raise his arm in any kind if way...just invites trouble.

Bunker mentality time Boys...F@ck Em All.

C'Mon City!

think we all have a part to play on this we have to give the officials as much shit at eastlands as we can, i saw this happening in the lpool game, i honestly think it had a decisive factor with the so called trip on jossie, i have no doubt he would have given it otherwise?

This club really is speineless at times. I do wonder if Mancini can be arsed because Hughes would of gone ape shit about thatdecision and appealed the same evening. It was never a sending off and it sends out the message that it's ok to bend city over and fuck them. The corrupt cunts don't need an excuse as it is.

Gutless. I hope there are so major overhauls at the end of the season because hardly any of them have the balls for the fight.

So that push was worth a friggin 4 match ban , yet Mascherano gets away with that tackle on Barry last Sunday .
Bent bastards the lot of em .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.