40 Years Ago Today

Ha ha, think yourself lucky, it'll be 50 years for me next March! Cracking game for your "debut", so to speak.
Aye it was and as I said in my previous post walking up them steps and through the tunnel onto the kippax for the first time was magical and a moment I will never forget , shame about the following 40 years though , saying that I would do it all again (if I knew the Sergio moment was to follow )

Ha ha, think yourself lucky, it'll be 50 years for me next March! Cracking game for your "debut", so to speak.
Ditto with the 50 years next March,lancs blue. Just been checking the date of my first game on Wiki ,I knew it was an F A Cup game vs. Leicester City that ended in a 2-2 draw.(Manchester City won the replay). Wiki confirmed the actual date as 5th March 1966.

Ditto with the 50 years next March,lancs blue. Just been checking the date of my first game on Wiki ,I knew it was an F A Cup game vs. Leicester City that ended in a 2-2 draw.(Manchester City won the replay). Wiki confirmed the actual date as 5th March 1966.
Snap!! That was my "first team debut" too, though I'd been to a few youth cup and reserve games before then. Neil Young scored both our goals, I think we came back twice from a goal down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.