40M Bid from Corinthians

bobmcfc said:
larderland said:
bid been accepted supposedly...

where is that from ?

the same guy who told me savic was having his medical on tuesday when the bid had been accepted before it hit the news,thats the only bit of info hes given me before so dont know if hes itk status!!

larderland said:
bobmcfc said:
larderland said:
bid been accepted supposedly...

where is that from ?

the same guy who told me savic was having his medical on tuesday when the bid had been accepted before it hit the news,thats the only bit of info hes given me before so dont know if hes itk status!!

cheers. did he know the exact fee by any chance ?

bobmcfc said:
larderland said:
bobmcfc said:
where is that from ?

no,no mention,was just a text,doubt hed be privy to that,hopefully its true,gotta get rid of him asap,he also said (which is quite obvious) that its a bit of a rush to get it done but we all know that since Wednesday is d-day,hopefully itl get done asap

bobmcfc said:
larderland said:
bobmcfc said:
where is that from ?

Goal.com reports that Corinthians have placed a third bid thought to be £39m (€44.5m)
Don't know if its true since i don't see this anywhere else (SSN, Soccernet, Talksports etc.)

I suppose City would have to accept the latest bid as its just €5m lower than the €50m valuation..though if Torres can go for 50mil (and flop miserably), I wouldn't be surprised if City stuck to its guns...

as long as its real cash, close to the asking price and not some loan con, i'd be fairly happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.