40M Bid from Corinthians

de niro said:
Marvin said:
How can City fans clamour to see the back of one of the best strikers in world football?

I like Aguero very much, but he is a very different striker to Tevez. He might complement our other forwards better perhaps, but I can't see him scoring as many goals.

I thought aguero might go to Real Madrid but the Times are reporting that Real have signed a pre-contract agreement with Neymar.

the longer we keep him the more he'll moan, at the moment his stock is at its highest, another year of strops and moans will see that value drop and of course it does nothing to encourage a good team spirit.
good player but quite honestly not worth the bloody trouble.
perhaps. But mancini is the man best placed to judge his feelings when they meet. If he's prepared to commit to the team if the deal falls through, then I think it will be best to keep him. The silly season ends soon, and if we start the season without Tevez that will be a huge loss. Aguero would in part make up for that.

I am tired of it too - but if he starts the season in a City shirt. the excitement of the Tevez goals and the prospects of the next game will drown the speculation.

Marvin said:
Well we did very well as a team with Tevez. He was central to our play.

Aguero, Dzeko and balotelli (if fit) are great strikers. Don't want Drobga. Don't write off Santa Cruz. Also we have Guidetti

Does Dzeko have the pace for the Premier league though, he may be a big guy who can hold the ball up and hopefully bring others into play but he hasn't convinced me yet, although admittedly it is still early days for him in the Premier League. This is one reason I would take Drogba if he were available, he's the wrong side of thirty but can hold the ball up and take some pressure off Dzeko if he is struggling. Dzeko could learn a lot from a player like Drogba. How many times have City had good players come to the club who have folded because of the pressure on them to score goals ? I want Dzeko to be a success, confidence and scoring goals regularly will help.

I wrote of RSC two years ago !!

Marvin said:
I understand that, but whilst he's in our team he's still 100% committed.

Ignore the media speculation. They will always write rubbish.

He wants to be with his young children but seems happy with his team mates and manager.

I think this about his kids is a lie. He didn't much care about his family when he was cheating on his Missus. Tevez and Joorabchian appear to have an unhealthy relationship where they rely on each other to make money. This move is all about a last payday in terms of a big transfer fee for the agent in my opinion.

After his performance last night, we're never going to get him sold.

He was slow, clumbsy and looked like he had put on a lot of weight. He looked like maradonna. He came on in the 80th minute and looked nackered just wandering around the pitch with his belly hanging over his shorts.
Not to mention the fact that his penalty miss put argentina out copa america.

Malaga in for him according to Daily Star. Will match his wages and pay up to 50m.

They are in a similar situation to us right after the takeover, not much lure for top players, but is a beautiful place on the Costa del Sol, so would have plenty of sun, beaches, and more than two restaurants for Tevez. Building quite a good team with van Nistelrooy, Buonanotte, Toulalan, Joaquin, and Julio Baptista.

mancitydreamteam said:
expecting news today tbh. corinthians need a answer today according to reports. we should accept and be done with it. 40 million from tevez going straight onto aguero

This is the most important transfer to me, right now. We can find other midfielders and strikers (not that I wont to), so just cash in on Tevez.

mancitydreamteam said:
expecting news today tbh. corinthians need a answer today according to reports. we should accept and be done with it. 40 million from tevez going straight onto aguero

The question is do they have the money?

If the answer is yes, then I agree lets sell and be done with it.

20sbc07 said:
After his performance last night, we're never going to get him sold.

He was slow, clumbsy and looked like he had put on a lot of weight. He looked like maradonna. He came on in the 80th minute and looked nackered just wandering around the pitch with his belly hanging over his shorts.
Not to mention the fact that his penalty miss put argentina out copa america.
rubbish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.