40M Bid from Corinthians

unexpected item said:
Found on twitter, Tevez 'shopped in a Corinthians shirt...No idea what it's all about? Something along the lines of "Tell the truth presidente, am I not beautiful?' according to google translate.

6b3ee395cfc05cebe9e262087dfcae8d.png

Simon Cowell gets his big fat ugly mug in everything these days..

The dimple chinned, shiny faced cheese baron.

TCIB said:
Fuck that shit (pardon my french) he has to go, we dropped or pants for this asshole and he went balls deep.
He made his bed now he can sleep in it. If Mancini wants him still after all this as great as he is id lose a lot if not all respect for him tbh. It would be as low a moment as i can remember as a city fan almost if he stays.
bollocks

Manchester City make final attempt to convince Carlos Tévez to stay
Manchester City will make one final attempt to convince Carlos Tévez to pledge his future to the club by holding talks with the striker by the end of Monday.

City, although growing increasingly resigned to losing their captain following a new offer of £40 million by Corinthians, are anxious to give him every opportunity to remain and lead them into the new season.

Dialogue is ongoing between Brian Marwood, Manchester City’s director of football, and his counterpart Edu, the former Arsenal player, at the Brazilian club, although there have been no formal discussions on how Corinthians would pay a vast sum for them.

City had wanted any fee for Tévez to be paid up front but their approach has softened as the club’s hierarchy have come to recognise that the 27 year-old is sincere in his desire to return to South America and his former club, to be closer to his two children who live with his estranged wife in Argentina.

Roberto Mancini is anxious that the saga be brought to an end so he and his squad can concentrate fully on City’s first Champions League campaign and an attempt at securing a first top-flight domestic title since 1968.

The manager and City executives are ready to trigger a £38 million release clause in Sergio Agüero’s contract with Atletico Madrid as a replacement for the man for whom they paid around £30 million when he left Old Trafford two years ago.

First, however, Tévez will be contacted personally, something that can now be done easier and quicker because Argentina were knocked out of the Copa America by Uruguay on penalties on Saturday night.

No other club have made an offer for Tévez but if he is to go to Corinthians the matter must sorted out fast because the Brazilian transfer window closes on Wednesday.

Vincent Kompany, the defender lined up to wear the captain’s armband should Tévez insist that there is no way back for him at the club, says he would like the attacker to stay but maintains that even if he does depart his side will continue to develop.

“He’s a great player but players come and go, it happens in football,” he said, after City beat Club America 2-0 in the first of three games as competitors in the Herbalife World Football Challenge.

“The team is bigger than any player. Whether that’s me or Carlos or any player who leaves we’ll keep moving forward. That’s what we’ve always done. We’ve had good players leaving in previous seasons and we’ve always gone forward.

“He’s still a City player for now so I think respect is due but we’ve had great players, like Robinho and others who have moved on from this club. With them it’s great, but without them we find a solution.

“Last season, players got injured and even without them on the team we still moved forward but as long as he’s my team-mate, I will defend and support him. That’s what we do here.”

That show of camaraderie aside, however, Kompany is happy to indicate that in Edin Dzeko there is already someone around who can indeed help City move on.

The Bosnian who cost £27 million in January endured a disappointing start to his Premier League career but Kompany says of him: “He moved at the most difficult part of the season, but he was a part of what we achieved at the end of the season. But now he’ll be more comfortable, he’ll be more accustomed to playing with the players around him. I can see him having a massive impact for us.”

Mancini revealed he will be one of those to talk to Tévez, and the Italian also dismissed the condemnation of him by Arsène Wenger, who said his pursuit of Samir Nasri was “disrespectful and out of order”.

“I will probably speak to him but not right now because he is probably more upset than Arsene!” he said.

Ryan McGivern and Shaun Wright-Phillips scored the first-half goals that beat the Mexicans before a crowd of only 11,250 in San Francisco

@LoveCity

Gotta link for that article please bud.

It's pissed me of that if it's true, he couldn't make it any clearer he wants out and after how he has acted im struggling to beleive that we would even entertain the prospect of having him back.

TCIB said:
@LoveCity

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/8643638/Manchester-City-make-final-attempt-to-convince-Carlos-Tevez-to-stay.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -stay.html</a>

LoveCity said:
TCIB said:
@LoveCity

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/8643638/Manchester-City-make-final-attempt-to-convince-Carlos-Tevez-to-stay.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -stay.html</a>

Thanks matey.

I really hope he doesn't stay. To much bad blood imo, most would not be so against him if he didnt say all that crap about town and the resteraunts stuff.

I hope he does stay but its looking very very unlikely as he has made it clear he doesnt want to.

dont hold any grudges against him....he has been a fantastic player for us and helped drag us kicking and screaming into the champs league and fa cup winners position

jus thope that if he does leave we get aguero to replace him.....a front 3 of him dzeko and balo should be enough to help us mounta significant challenge on the prem fa cup league and champs league...

Why the fuck do we still bother to keep him for fuck's sake. I am sick and tired of us kissing his and kia's ass and bending over backwards to try and keep him. Just fucking sell him to Corinthians already and get Aguero. Why we waste so much time on ONE player who hasn't even been that great since he put his first transfer request in is beyond me. We should focus on getting in players who WANT to play for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.