40M Bid from Corinthians

citizens_1976 said:
We should just accept the 40 million, because a player on the same level like Aguero would be a superb replacement. Next season, Aguero will have moved on, that's if we don't sell Tevez and buy Aguero. In the end, if we decide to reject the offer and keep Tevez for another season, we are left with an unhappy player and no Aguero to replace him. We need to cut our losses and spend the money on Aguero. He has to go now because that is the only way forward.

And there is always this point. Its always good to sell or buy a player a year too early than a year too late, in both cases you should save money.

okstate99 said:
citizens_1976 said:
We should just accept the 40 million, because a player on the same level like Aguero would be a superb replacement. Next season, Aguero will have moved on, that's if we don't sell Tevez and buy Aguero. In the end, if we decide to reject the offer and keep Tevez for another season, we are left with an unhappy player and no Aguero to replace him. We need to cut our losses and spend the money on Aguero. He has to go now because that is the only way forward.

And there is always this point. Its always good to sell or buy a player a year too early than a year too late, in both cases you should save money.

And, Aguero could be at Real Madrid if we don't decide to try and sign him right now. This is a great opportunity to secure a very good replacement for Tevez. I wouldn't be surprised if we rejected the offer, don't get anywhere near that for him again, and keep him for a season. Then the following season when he is sold, we will be left with Lavezzi, who is half the player of Aguero.

As much as I love Tevez, he doesn't want to be here and it's time to act fast. Even if Tevez stays for one more season, Aguero should be bought this summer.

this thread is classic city supporter.
just give tevez away, take 35m, get shut of him.
the owners should just drop 15m on a whim to a club who will pay if we are lucky on the assumption of future tv rights etc etc.
These same fans piss and moan about ticket prices going up, my season ticket cost bla bla bla.... they want me to pay £10 for a new access card. you pay tenner yet owners just keep dropping 15m here and there ??? children grown up. It's a business not a charity.............

"Today [Sunday], there was nothing. It has to be tomorrow [Monday], right? There is no other way," Corinthians director of football Edu Gaspar told Globoesporte.

"I hope it will all be solved on Monday and we can complete the signing and announce it."

Tevez is free from international duties after Argentina were eliminated from Copa America, but Gaspar does not think it will play any role in the negotiations.

"I do not believe it will change anything. But since he is already available, maybe it will facilitate his trip to the country. We will see. Tomorrow [Monday] is the day," he added.

FROM a journo Not actually sure if he is Spanish, Argentine or Brazilian.

He also said this.

@MundoAlbicelest
Mundo Albiceleste
@Keepers_Union Tevez is not going back to MC. The club doing politically correct thing so fans think they tried to keep him. But he's gone
6 minutes ago via

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.