40M Bid from Corinthians

I'm off to buy an Aston this morning with my five grand and the rest on tick for the next 10 years. Fooking Dreamers!

LoveCity said:
Express' spin on the issue:

Manchester City are understood to be demanding that Corinthians agree to a clause in the deal that prevents Carlos Tevez from moving back to Europe in the next two years – plus a cut of the fee on any future sale after that period has expired.

And, because the player has asked for the move, City are refusing Tevez’s demand to pay up the signing-on fees due on the remaining three years of his five-season contract.

Corinthians and Tevez now have 24 hours to agree to the clauses before the transfer window in Brazil closes – or the deal will be off.

City still have suspicions about the deal and want to guard themselves against the embarrassing scenario of Tevez and his agent Kia Joorabchian engineering a move back to Europe in the next two years at a higher price than they have agreed with Corinthians.

Love this move by City... though i admire Tevez's performances for City till date, I absolutely abhor his prick of an agent Kia...City should also add a clause for Tevez/Kia to pay up the remaining 5-7mil remaining from the 50mil valuation by City..

sincity said:
LoveCity said:

Manchester City are understood to be demanding that Corinthians agree to a clause in the deal that prevents Carlos Tevez from moving back to Europe in the next two years – plus a cut of the fee on any future sale after that period has expired.

And, because the player has asked for the move, City are refusing Tevez’s demand to pay up the signing-on fees due on the remaining three years of his five-season contract.

Corinthians and Tevez now have 24 hours to agree to the clauses before the transfer window in Brazil closes – or the deal will be off.

City still have suspicions about the deal and want to guard themselves against the embarrassing scenario of Tevez and his agent Kia Joorabchian engineering a move back to Europe in the next two years at a higher price than they have agreed with Corinthians.

Love this move by City... though i admire Tevez's performances for City till date, I absolutely abhor his prick of an agent Kia...City should also add a clause for Tevez/Kia to pay up the remaining 5-7mil remaining from the 50mil valuation by City..

it not all his agent being a prize **** it tevez as well.

the more you think about the corinthians deal the more it becomes aware his turd of an agent is just trying to get him off Citys books so he can pawn tevez to who he wants, man up carlos<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 am --<br /><br />
r.soleofsalford said:
sincity said:
LoveCity said:

Has always hid behind his agent, fantastic player but as i said before he needs to man up for once

it not all his agent being a prize **** it tevez as well.

If they can't agree to our terms then I hope City tell them to piss off and make Tevez see out his contract, we are stronger with him than without, especially if we add Kun

lmjones1uk said:
If they can't agree to our terms then I hope City tell them to piss off and make Tevez see out his contract, we are stronger with him than without, especially if we add Kun

I think he can buy himself out for £20 mil after next season

Our owners will be very aware of labour laws in Middle East countries which tie people to companies with expats requiring NOC, No Objection Certificates to move companies.
If Tevez genuinely wanted to return to South America for family reasons the insertion of the said clause preventing a return to Europe would be no problem but if your agent is owning you through a third party friend (Corinthians) with a view to selling you us for a fast buck it is a big problem.

Well done City called the bluff of Kia and the time factor is against them not us,sit tight city

I think a read somewhere recently that we don't want kia to get single penny from the deal.

craigsteel said:
Our owners will be very aware of labour laws in Middle East countries which tie people to companies with expats requiring NOC, No Objection Certificates to move companies.

In the Middle East may be. In Europe there might be restraint of trade / human rights issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.