40M Bid from Corinthians

RandomJ said:
Would Tevez go to Italy though? I know he's stupid but even he must realise the shite he would get after months of moaning about wanting to be nearer to his family he then moves to a country that is 133 miles further away from Argentina than he is now...

I am so tired of people saying this type of stuff over and over again. His wife does not want to live in England. She is willing to live in Italy and Spain. Period. That is it. Its not about travel time or vicinity to Argentina. At least that is what Tevez says.

Cruel Runnings said:
Duncan Castle just tweeted:
"Am now told that Man City have agreed to sell Tevez to Corinthians on sole condition of receiving bank guarantee for the €40+4m fee. #mcfc
web • 19/07/2011 21:56"

That would be good enough for me. Have Corinthians pledge their assets to the bank for surety.

larderland said:
Cruel Runnings said:
"Am now told that Man City have agreed to sell Tevez to Corinthians on sole condition of receiving bank guarantee for the €40+4m fee. #mcfc

done so,VERY excited hes gone
From what's been reported a bank guarantee will not be straightforward. Effectively that exposes a bank to risk and if they haven't got any cash...

But the terms of this deal are extraordinarily favourable to Corinthians so if it's true then this does indeed suggest that City are happy to offload Tevez. Very hard as ever for fans to work out what's going on. Read everything, believe nothing

Cruel Runnings said:

Who's he?

I dont think the club is desperate to get the cash now. They just want guarantee they get it in the next few years.

We still have Onuoha, Adebayor etc...players that will give us transfers fees this year. To minimize this years net spend.

pml79 said:
i still think this is a ploy to get a move to spain/italy from kia.

Still good business though. Bought him for around £25m so we've made around £10m if you deduct wages and signing on fee's etc. He's helped us get to the CL and give us 2 years of some stunning football.

PSmyth07 said:
pml79 said:
i still think this is a ploy to get a move to spain/italy from kia.

Still good business though. Bought him for around £25m so we've made around £10m if you deduct wages and signing on fee's etc. He's helped us get to the CL and give us 2 years of some stunning football.
We are now officially a selling club!

Murph said:
Cruel Runnings said:

Who's he?

He's a football writer for the Sunday times mate, usually very reliable with info<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm --<br /><br />
Murph said:
Cruel Runnings said:

Who's he?

He's a football writer for the Sunday times mate, usually very reliable with info

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.