40M Bid from Corinthians

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
DuncanCastles Duncan Castles
...City have accepted Corinthians payment terms, ie 1st €10m installment for Tevez in May. Now waiting for response on bank guarantee. #mcfc
2 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Excellent.

May is fine, we can count the portion of the profit toward FFP. Spreading it out may actually help us.

I don't like this one bit, so what deal did they agree to, did we have some clauses added or what ?

I want cash now screw these dodgy fucks.

This is good move in terms of balancing the books, but we all know we aren't going to get all 44million over the years.

And what happens if we don't? The transfer will have had already gone through years ago and the player will be basically worthless by then.

dannyboiblue said:
selling 1 of the top 5 strikers in the world for no cash up front is amazing fk this id hold out and not sell to these fucking idiots.
The most important aspect of that Tweet is the bank guarantee.

To the lay man like me, that means that a Brazilian bank takes on the risk. Just hope their banks are a little more credit worthy than ours

If Tevez and his greasy pal really want this move then why don't they lend them the money themselves?! They can probably afford it or at least they are good for the credit ;-)

Corinthians, though, say they haven't heard from #mcfc today. Globo should turn this into one of their soap operas...

StuBrennanMEN Stuart Brennan
Hearing City have accepted first payment deferred until next year. Other obstacles yet, but could beat deadline

Looks to me like they don't really know much more than us.

TCIB said:
Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
...City have accepted Corinthians payment terms, ie 1st €10m installment for Tevez in May. Now waiting for response on bank guarantee. #mcfc
2 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Excellent.

May is fine, we can count the portion of the profit toward FFP. Spreading it out may actually help us.

I don't like this one bit, so what deal did they agree to, did we have some clauses added or what ?

I want cash now screw these dodgy fucks.

If a bank guarantees the payment, we'll be fine. Both Corinthians and the bank would have to fail then, which isn't likely.

dannyboiblue said:
selling 1 of the top 5 strikers in the world for no cash up front is amazing fk this id hold out and not sell to these fucking idiots.

Problem is we need to sell, if we pass this up then potentially we may not find any further buyers for him and then we will have a miserable player for another year and potentially lose motivation and then next year he will be worth less and we will lose more money and bring the whole dressing room down.

Andouble said:
This is good move in terms of balancing the books, but we all know we aren't going to get all 44million over the years.

And what happens if we don't? The transfer will have had already gone through years ago and the player will be basically worthless by then.

As I understand it, this is why we have asked for a bank guaranty, that way if they cant pay we get our money from the bank and the bank then owns Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.