40M Bid from Corinthians

Bazzmand Show said:
bluemoondays said:
Has he actually handed in a transfer request? I know there's been all those quotes in the paper but, i presume, legally, he would still be entitled to compo and/or loyalty payments unless he's handed in a written transfer request. No doubt it would go to the courts and he'd be on shaky grounds with all his announcements but that's the last thing City would want.

He has handed in two transfer requests within the last 6 months mate.

ONE in December.... which he withdrew.... Not sure if it was an official written request though.

I don't believe he has actually requested a transfer this time? He did say in may that he has 3 yrs and if he didn't move to Madrid or wherever... it's not the be all & end all....

Bellamy's Caddy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Balti said:
planetrock sport just said Real Madrid are now favourites?

just saying like

that'll be £80 million then please

That would be perfect all round.

Make sure a condition of sale involves that twat Adebayor.

Also kill another bird, their supposed interest in Aguero.

Fact is, Mourinho loves a trier up front, and there is no better than Tevez.

They can always throw in a player plus £30m cash.

Poor Carlos, he misses Argentina so much...he's moving to another European country. The whole Corinthians deal was a stitch up, with them and Kia knowing it would never go through, for any number of reasons....(mainly they don't have the money) they were hoping they could blame City for being ''unreasonable'' making Tevez' position with us untenable...so he has to move to a European club instead.

A major motivator will have been to line Kia's pockets (Maybe Tevez should sign for Athletico, they're sponsored by ''Kia'' that way he can wear his masters name with pride)

I don't think Tevez would be happy wherever he lived, because he hasn't got the brains to know how to enjoy himself. When he's not moaning about Manchester he's saying how he's going to retire early and all that rubbish. I've loved watching Tevez in a City shirt and on the pitch he's been brilliant, but this is such an exciting time for City, we don't need players here who don't want to be part of it. I can't wait to see captain Kompany give the armband a bit of credibility again.
top post that mate!! agree with it all.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Balti said:
planetrock sport just said Real Madrid are now favourites?

just saying like

that'll be £80 million then please

Poor Carlos, he misses Argentina so much...he's moving to another European country. The whole Corinthians deal was a stitch up, with them and Kia knowing it would never go through, for any number of reasons....(mainly they don't have the money) they were hoping they could blame City for being ''unreasonable'' making Tevez' position with us untenable...so he has to move to a European club instead.

A major motivator will have been to line Kia's pockets (Maybe Tevez should sign for Athletico, they're sponsored by ''Kia'' that way he can wear his masters name with pride)

I don't think Tevez would be happy wherever he lived, because he hasn't got the brains to know how to enjoy himself. When he's not moaning about Manchester he's saying how he's going to retire early and all that rubbish. I've loved watching Tevez in a City shirt and on the pitch he's been brilliant, but this is such an exciting time for City, we don't need players here who don't want to be part of it. I can't wait to see captain Kompany give the armband a bit of credibility again.

Great to watch but thick as shit one of the biggest odd balls in the game and to stupid to see he is a puppet i really don't know whether to feel sorry for him or just dismiss him as a thick twat

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Maybe Tevez should sign for Athletico, they're sponsored by ''Kia'' that way he can wear his masters name with pride

Is it naive to think that would be an option? A direct exchange plus cash for Aguero?

levets said:
Bazzmand Show said:
bluemoondays said:
Has he actually handed in a transfer request? I know there's been all those quotes in the paper but, i presume, legally, he would still be entitled to compo and/or loyalty payments unless he's handed in a written transfer request. No doubt it would go to the courts and he'd be on shaky grounds with all his announcements but that's the last thing City would want.

ONE in December.... which he withdrew.... Not sure if it was an official written request though.

I don't believe he has actually requested a transfer this time? He did say in may that he has 3 yrs and if he didn't move to Madrid or wherever... it's not the be all & end all....

Err he publicly stated that he wants to leave City this summer. Does that not count as a transfer request? I don't care if he retracted the one in December. The guy is a nob.

avoidconfusion said:
levets said:
Bazzmand Show said:

Err he publicly stated that he wants to leave City this summer. Does that not count as a transfer request? I don't care if he retracted the one in December. The guy is a nob.

BUT... he hasn't handed in a transfer request.... that is the point. Knob or not!

spanishblue said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Great to watch but thick as shit one of the biggest odd balls in the game and to stupid to see he is a puppet i really don't know whether to feel sorry for him or just dismiss him as a thick twat

Very tempting to say just that... With the performances he's put in for us he's definitely one of the best players we've ever had, but unfortunately there's a circus that surrounds Tevez and its hard to respect anyone that would allow Kia to manipulate him to that extent. The club couldn't have done any more for him, I guess its thanks for the goals and hopefully we'll stand firm on the price. I still wouldn't be that surprised to see him still with us at the start of the season.

wouldnt be surprised to see him n ade at real for a deal of like 30, 35m plus kaka or canales

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.